Skip to main content
Topic: Serious Horse Power! (Read 1963 times) previous topic - next topic

Serious Horse Power!

WOW!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/POWERFUL-MERCURY-COUGAR-1993-6CYLINDER-HORSE-POWER_W0QQitemZ290024562272QQihZ019QQcategoryZ6339QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

-__-
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

Serious Horse Power!

Reply #1
"Small hole in left FRONT brake light."

It must be one of the rare 93's where they accidentally put the brake light up front, and decided that it would be easier to just switch the forwards gears with the reverse ones in the transmission.

Serious Horse Power!

Reply #2
WTH is on the steering wheel?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Serious Horse Power!

Reply #4
SOME SUN DISCOLORATION ON ROOF AND TRUNK.  BUYER WILL PAY EBAY SELLING FEES AS SHIPPING COST EVEN IF BUYER CHANGES MIND.

SOME sun discoloration on the trunk???  I'd hate to see a lot of sun discoloration, if that is only 'some'.

And, uh...the buyer pays the e-bay fees??? yeah right!
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Serious Horse Power!

Reply #5
:rolleyes: Come on.  Give us a break. 

Do we REALLY need you spamming the board with every ed ebay auction you stumble across?
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Serious Horse Power!

Reply #6
Quote from: Chuck W
:rolleyes: Come on.  Give us a break. 

Do we REALLY need you spamming the board with every ed ebay auction you stumble across?

Yes
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)

Serious Horse Power!

Reply #7
Quote from: Carl
Yes

Uh, no.....

Serious Horse Power!

Reply #8
CAR IS RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION WITHOUT THE CAR

So he's saying the car isn't reliable right?
:rollin:

Serious Horse Power!

Reply #9
hahaha I am glad I made this thread :flip:
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)

Serious Horse Power!

Reply #10
It gives something for people to pick apart (the car that is ;) ) when there is not much else going on.

Serious Horse Power!

Reply #11
Quote from: 4mykid
It gives something for people to pick apart (the car that is ;) ) when there is not much else going on.

I'll just pick on the dork that posted it in the first place...:flame:

Serious Horse Power!

Reply #12
I hate dumb asses thats all i got to say :D
:flip:I GOT MORE POWER NOW:flip:
:mad:..BUT I NEED EVEN MORE..:mad:

Serious Horse Power!

Reply #13
Today on foxtbirdcougarforums.com...
Post whoring brought to you by Carl, Chuck W and a cast of other members.

Serious Horse Power!

Reply #14
what's the deal chuck? you have tried to burn me in three other threads as well. :grinno:
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)