Skip to main content
Topic: 40 !!!!! (Read 1109 times) previous topic - next topic

40 !!!!!

well, at football, we ran the 40 and i got 4.47. i was thrilled to be running that fast. haha the best part is nobody thought i could run it that fast because im 5'6 and im white and out of shape.
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

40 !!!!!

Reply #2
either that, or he had a big ole bottle-rocket up his butt...:giggle:
just watch for splinters :nono:
yeah, i know..i'm twisted! :flame:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

40 !!!!!

Reply #3
yeah, your girlfriend told me you were "quick like a bunny"

j/k  i couldn't resist that one.
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

40 !!!!!

Reply #4
Quote from: blu84302
yeah, your girlfriend told me you were "quick like a bunny"

j/k i couldn't resist that one.

OHHHHHH burrrrrrned!!! haha i laughed out LOUD when i read that one. you hadta know that was comin though!
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

40 !!!!!

Reply #5
OH i know where your coming from when i played ball a couple years ago i was short as well no one thought of me as a Anthing till i ran the 40 in 4.48 and the 100 in 10.98 then i could even pull a 49.67second 1/4 mile thats without training ha ha the coaches saw how fast i was and started kissing my ass wich was kinda nice i ended up blowing out both my knees torn acl in both knees and muniscus cartlige in left so that kinda ened my career but enough about my sob story:sorry:  congradulations on the 4.47 was that with pads or work out cloths man i miss the glory days now i am 18 and at the top of the hill ;)
:flip:I GOT MORE POWER NOW:flip:
:mad:..BUT I NEED EVEN MORE..:mad:

40 !!!!!

Reply #6
haha, you guys make me laugh.
spraying, it sounds like you were fast, 10.98. you had some wheels. my best 100m is 11.2. im just quick. "quicksilver" eric was right.
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

40 !!!!!

Reply #7
well see, im quick and my car is silver. so it sounded like a good name at the moment.

40 !!!!!

Reply #8
yeah WAS now i can [COLOR="Red"]barley[/COLOR] beat a honda in the 1/4:giggle:
 "quicksilver" sounds like a good name to me

40 !!!!!

Reply #9
I’m older and fatter now but when I was your age I ran a 4.6 40 but how did your do it w/the couches stop watch or that electrical system cause in college I went the electronic way and I remember we were all upset cause it don’t lie and everyone was slower. I was a disappointing 4.8 I was embarrassed. And as for being white the 2 quickest kids on my college team w/white both ran a 4.3 on that electronic setup not bad for a team that was less then 10% white. One was the starting tailback and man did he run like a white boy w/his mullet swinging in the wind behind him. They call him white lighten. In HS we played against him for the long island championship and I remember watching the scouting films of him saying man they suck in Suffolk county why cant they tackle him. He was very deceiving on film he didn’t look fast or very good hence (white boy). Well we learned came game time he was breaking all our ankles.

40 !!!!!

Reply #10
yeah i never liked watching game tapes the team would always get pen 15y they never learned that things dont look the same on film as in real life

40 !!!!!

Reply #11
yeah, coach hand timed it. so its probably around 4.6 or so electric timing.yeah, well, i like watching game films because you can get a idea how fast people are by watching the other people on the film. but then again, i have been watching films for years now so im used to it. but they do make people look slower sometimes though.