Skip to main content
Topic: Maryland...rain plan? (Read 3152 times) previous topic - next topic

Maryland...rain plan?

Since we have this nasty storm coming up, it wouldnt be the greatest idea to hang out at the park. Not only would it be miserable, but it wouldnt be the safest bet, since there are quie a few streams and whatnot through the park, and its supposed to be pretty nasty.

Anyone up for meeting up at the Arundel Mills mall? Ecen if we cant stare at eachothers cars, we can go somewhere dry, and hang out a bit. Its an easy location to find, and isnt much farther away from the park.
It's Gumby's fault.

Maryland...rain plan?

Reply #1
Bump...
It's Gumby's fault.

Maryland...rain plan?

Reply #2
i'd be up for that. hell, our local club met up at franklin mills mall and it was a down pour, we all hung out for a while outside, and then went to the mall and browsed a bit. then went to get food. pretty cool time.

Maryland...rain plan?

Reply #3
works for me.

near....hmmm...what doesn't get crowded....
the mall entrance next to burlington coat factory at the corner of the mall?  Think there is a shoe store at that entrance too.  Haven't been in that mall in a few years.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Maryland...rain plan?

Reply #4
yeah its whatever  sounds good to me!!!!!

Maryland...rain plan?

Reply #5
Crowds are never a problem when you park all the way in the back

Burlington coat factory is still there, we can meet up there.
It's Gumby's fault.

Maryland...rain plan?

Reply #6
Sounds like a plan. I may or may not be there though depending on the weather. In other words, I don't particularly feel like driving all the way down 95 at 30mph in a torrential downpour. It floods pretty well when it wants to in my area so it just depends on how 'bad' it is.

What time are you thinking? Last I heard, a little later in the day, the storm was going to move out. So if we met down there by like 1 or 2pm, that might be late enough for the storm to have passed.

Maryland...rain plan?

Reply #7
errr, idk if i can make it, im having last minute difficulties with alot of things...thank goodness none are with my car(knocks on wood), theres a slim chance i can come, but its not looking good.:mad:
1988 Thunderbird sport
2004 Ford F150 Lariat
2008  Chevrolet Cobalt Sport
2007 Suzuki DR-Z400S dual sport/Supermoto
1988 Thunderbird LX - sold
1988 Mercury Cougar XR-7 with GST kit - gone

Maryland...rain plan?

Reply #8
In other words, I don't particularly feel like driving all the way down 95 at 30mph in a torrential downpour. It floods pretty well when it wants to in my area so it just depends on how 'bad' it is.

I second that feeling.

I guess its good we didn't put the money out for the shelter... I'd definitely prefer a more car show appropriate day.  Hopefully the Mall police are not as nasty as they are in Ohio.

V6->V8HO 88 LS
5.0L V8 87 XR7

Maryland...rain plan?

Reply #9
all i wanna know is am i gonna drive all the way down from jersey to meet with 1 or 2 people ?????  i gotta know cuz ill save the gas money if so  i was really looking forward to this just so everyone knows

Maryland...rain plan?

Reply #10
Not to put a damper on this but maybe we should consider another day...

Maryland...rain plan?

Reply #11
I won't be comming down.To nasty for me.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Maryland...rain plan?

Reply #12
I guess it would be best to cancel. If someone wants to come down to BS or whatever still, PM me, and we can hook up, but i cant drive very far seeing as i shouldnt be driving my car at all.
It's Gumby's fault.

Maryland...rain plan?

Reply #13
agree'd, lets make it a plan for another day. this weather sucks...