Skip to main content
Topic: extra positive for vinnietbird (Read 1131 times) previous topic - next topic

extra positive for vinnietbird

Bought a set of 19# injectors and a fuel pressure regulator. He tossed in a brand new FPR that was clean and shiny! Unbelievable service and hospitality.

This is the second deal that I bought off of him. Great guy and will buy from again.

Steve

Reply #1
Indeed.  I got my air cleaner a week or two ago and it's in awesome shape.  Really fills up the engine bay.  +1

Reply #2
Thanks guys.After the way things were for a while,It's nice to be back in the swing of things.I really do apprecite the kind words.I'll help anyone the best I can.I've done a lot with these cars,and have learned a lot.I can also help with parts,but I'm not really comfortable posting parts here for sale due to the hard times that were caused before for a few folks here.I want everyone to know that I have been working very hard to regain my status of trusted individual,and will continue to do so.I won't misrepresent myself.I want people to know that there were  a few people that had a bad experience with recieving parts I and another were selling,but I have worked extra hard to make things right and get back to the forum I missed.I love it here,and I love these cars.i enjoy helping those that I can,and learning a little along the way.I hope to know everyone better and become one of the family.

Thanks for listening,
  Vincent  ("Vinnie" to most everybody)
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
yeah, i agree. your one awesome person vinnie, i apperciate all your help.
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Reply #4
Thankyou very much Quicksilver.By the way,have you recieved the Furl Pressure Regulator I sent you yet?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #5
your welcome. nope, i havent got it yet.
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Reply #6
Let me know when you do.

Reply #7
hey vinnie, i got it today. very nice looking piece!! thank you!!
so how do i adjust it?

Reply #8
You don't adjust it.It's a factory H.O. fuel pressure regulator.Just bolt it on and go.

Reply #9
I know Shawn, or someone found a way to adjust stock FPRs, but maybe it wasn't the 5.0 HO one. I dunno.  It involved drilling out the center on the outside, and I'm pretty sure there's an allen screw inside.

Reply #10
I have another on the bench.I'll cut it open tomorrow and look inside.