Skip to main content
Topic: TO4E installed and having issues (Read 723 times) previous topic - next topic

TO4E installed and having issues

Also i have this problem. If get on it the boost slowly climbs to 9 psi and thats it. Even if i change the setting on the MBC i still get 9 psi. I don't know why it is doing that but it is. What can i do to fix it? And the lines are going from the boost side of the turbo to the MBC then to the waste gate.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #2
yeah i am. you pull up on it to adjust it. Its made by turbonetics.

Got that fox rash again!

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #4
yeah ill have to get that in the morning.

Got that fox rash again!

Reply #5
no pics yet...
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke: