Skip to main content
Topic: The last person to post here wins.... (Read 27567 times) previous topic - next topic

The last person to post here wins....

Reply #360
Cats Rule!!,dogs Watch,birds Get Eaten!
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #361

LOOK AT THAT ASS!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #362
I don't have a answer for that yet! Big a-s on that thing.
Does it wiggle?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #363
nope it bounces!!
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #364
Of course Wives are great.... we have to be with men around! LOL
Of course, husbands help make us great.... who else would put up with our ? ;)
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #365
Is that crome shine that up!

Reply #366
its been raining i have yet to wash it and polish everything , so i spend my days in the rain inside it cleaning and thinking of ideas, like the hide away ipod hook up in gonna make the ashtray into!
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #367
Oh Well!
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Reply #368
Thats pretty bird there ,hope to see it some time this year.

Reply #369
hes rebuilding the motor in it i think right chris? Hows she coming along?
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #370
Aren't we all rebuilding?

Reply #371
Quote from: kitzdnm;140602
Aren't we all rebuilding?

Yeeaahh    :giggle:

:cougarsmily:

Reply #372
I'm going to finish ALOT of mini projects today. Wish me luck

Reply #373
My motor is all done, its the suspension I am working on now. Not going to put the drivetrain in till I have the underside all done.

I am hoping to have it on the road this summer :)

By the way "Boss" I always loved the LSC's....I think they are pretty sweet !

Good luck with it !!
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Reply #374
thanks got it running yesterday, moved it down the driveway got it to spin a little. I wanna dive it so bad, but i can't only just got my permit and shes not registered.
my $300 beater ;)