Skip to main content
Topic: The last person to post here wins.... (Read 29089 times) previous topic - next topic

The last person to post here wins....

Reply #345
Mayhem,let me win and I'll send a crisp cash reward to you.real U.S. money to spend anywhere in the world that takes American dollars.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #346
Bribery? We are resorting to that now! lol
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

Reply #347
Yes,yes I am resorting to bribery.Money talks.......and wins,I hope.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #348
Well one down, only about 1000 more to go. You must be rich! lol
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

Reply #349
anyone ever seen a double I beam chassis on a late fox?  front to rear with roll cage?  more pro street than pro stock or even pro stock?

Reply #350
c00ch!
One 88

Reply #351
Mmmmmm mmmmmmm good.Like warm apple pie.LOL.

Reply #352
I thought I would have won by now??
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Reply #353
I don't see how you being the winner is possible when I'm the chosen one.

Reply #354
I offered cash.I'll even up the deal to include 8 used spark plugs for E-7 heads that I pulled.They are in excellent shape,about 500 miles on them.

Reply #355
Sorry boys...everyone knows girls are better! :flip:
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #356
Better than what?

Reply #357
Better than boys, silly!
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #358
How about men?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #359
Well,I figured that went without saying.I suppose these days you can't assume that anymore.No offense to anybody who doesn't like women.I have my wife (married 13 years as of April 8),and I'm keepin' her.