Skip to main content
Topic: There is not a Hell heinous enough... (Read 2259 times) previous topic - next topic

There is not a Hell heinous enough...

...for the non-human that perpetrated that atrocity in Sandy Hook Elementary. That is all.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #1
????

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Reply #2
Turn on your TV. Pick any channel. You'll see what I'm talking about.

And please, everyone, I ask in advance that politics be left out of here. This is neither the time nor the place...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #3
I'm speechless  :disappoin I just turned on the TV here at work and watched it scroll across the bottom of the TV.

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Reply #4
I agree. it's bad enough to perpetrate a mass shooting.

To choose children is something I couldn't find an adjective for.
I am praying for the families, I couldn't begin to imagine the horror of what they will go through now. How could such evil exist..?
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #5
I can't recall a time when a "news story" ever made me feel physically ill. Not even 911 had this impact on me. I just can not imagine, fathom, comprehend how or why this happened or the pain left in its wake. It was a very different feeling picking my children (7 and 9 year old daughters) up from school today. I'm greatfull it didn't happen to my family and I feel for everyone closely involved.

Shame on anybody left or right/ Anti/Pro whom spins this with a political agenda.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #6
Hurt people hurt people.  Lets pray for those involved, and then let us try to stop making hurt people.  These monsters aren't born, they're made, and the factory is in full production mode.

Reply #7
Pray. Then pray some more.

Reply #8
I had a rough day listening to this unfold here in ct. My car club is driving a truckload of teddy bears to the surviving children and families of the victims. One for every student, to let them know we care. Nothing much else we can do.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Reply #9
Quote from: ThunderbirdSport302;404557
I agree. it's bad enough to perpetrate a mass shooting.

To choose children is something I couldn't find an adjective for.
I am praying for the families, I couldn't begin to imagine the horror of what they will go through now. How could such evil exist..?

the only thing I can come up with is coward......  :( I will never understand why this happens

Reply #10
as a parent of 2 i have no words........god bless those families and pray they can get on with living in spite of the horrors.

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Reply #11
Quote from: shame302;404560
I can't recall a time when a "news story" ever made me feel physically ill. Not even 911 had this impact on me.

I could not wait to get out of work. I was so uncomfortable, it was a slow day and I couldn't get it off my mind. I just wanted to meet up with my friends as usual and have a distraction.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #12
My friend made a deal with the Vermont Teddy Bear company. They are only going to charge us $10 per bear. If anyone would like to help out please payal donations to teddybeardrivect@gmail.com. Thanks.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Reply #13
I am going to put 50 bucks in my paypal and give it to them. If I can afford some used car parts, I can afford this. Those poor kids, the ones lost, the ones who survived, and will always have the horror in their minds...the parents who will spend the rest of their lives asking why...

yeah, I'll donate as soon as I can get my money into my paypal.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #14
Some of my customers are from Newtown a town away from us and 1 exit from our shop on the highway. Today we found out 2 of the children  were from customers. This is beyond belief as why would a person hurt kids. I sat last night and wondered how such an animal could do such a thing. What was going on in his mind. And what was this coward trying to prove. Last week i found out my oldest is having her first baby and it hit home. School is a place of safety and content. A place of learning and people dedicated people that teach our kids. This is beyond ones logic and comprehension. This guy must have been one sick . I hope this  burns in hell. As a religious person i asked the lord WHY. Why lord so young and innocent. Sometimes my faith is questioned and this is why.  It it not fair just not fare. I am besides myself. Thank you for listening!
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!