Skip to main content
Topic: Parting out 88 tc **LAST CALL** (Read 2179 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting out 88 tc **LAST CALL**

Engine, computer and harness, trans, and exterior trim have been spoken for. Everything else is up for grabs.  I will get pics as soon as I am able. The car is dark blue as well as the interior.
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!

Reply #1
Console lid condition and style?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
The little seat belt hooks on top of the seats? How about the rear package tray?
88 TC 5speed, 168000+ miles, stock 2.3T long block, ported RFE6 exhaust, Evergreen T3 running 15#'s.
Up next: FMIC, fresh air intake, ported intakes, ported big valve head.

Reply #3
Sent a PM.  How much for the front bumper cover, too?  Is it leather steering wheel?

Reply #4
Does exterior trim also include the window pillar post trims (the ones between the front windows and the opera windows)?  If those are still avaiable and they're the smooth ones, I'd be interested in getting them from you.
1986 Mercury Cougar XR-7 Turbo-charged 5-speed.
Owned 22 years.

Reply #6
Quote from: CougarGal;315378
Does exterior trim also include the window pillar post trims (the ones between the front windows and the opera windows)?  If those are still avaiable and they're the smooth ones, I'd be interested in getting them from you.

Nope! I need to know a bit more about what you're talking about, then I can get some pics to you.

Probably going to have to wait until the weekend to get around to pulling parts. I'll keep everyone posted.

Reply #7
Quote from: CougarGal;315378

The trim is different on87/88s than on 83/86s
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #8
my request has been noted.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #9
Quote from: vinnietbird;315508
my request has been noted.

Yes,  Vinnie, I will check that first chance I get.

Reply #10
Quote from: amooset;315491
Nope! I need to know a bit more about what you're talking about, then I can get some pics to you.

Probably going to have to wait until the weekend to get around to pulling parts. I'll keep everyone posted.

Green arrow point to the two pieces I need.  As long as they are the smooth ones and not the ones with 'ribs'.

THANKS!
1986 Mercury Cougar XR-7 Turbo-charged 5-speed.
Owned 22 years.

Reply #11
Quote from: 88turbo;315406
turbo coupe badges from the doors :D

I got those for ya ;)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #12
Sent another pm, can you acknowlege that you got my requests?

Reply #13
Quote from: xjeffs;315773
Sent another pm, can you acknowlege that you got my requests?

Yes, got the pm's.  Sorry, been a little busy this week.  Hope to have everything requested at least photographed and responded to by saturday.

Reply #14
Vinnie, the console is in pretty sad shape, don't think you'll want it.  Otherwise the interior is very nice.

Jangus - I forgot to check the parts you wanted, will get to that by saturday.

xjeffs - you have a pm. The front bumper is cracked and the fog lights are also broken.

Cougargal- the black is flaking off of those trim pieces.