Skip to main content
Topic: My engine bay.....lets see yours (Read 11961 times) previous topic - next topic

My engine bay.....lets see yours

Reply #15
i get to do this a few more times after this

3.8L a while back. Since then, the valve covers rusted, as did the air cleaner base (when i overheated the car, i surpassed the heat the clearcoat could handle.)

and the TC

over the next few months, both engine bays will change, but the 3.8L will go through some very drastic changes ;)
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #16
Quote from: Tbird232ci

3.8L a while back. Since then, the valve covers rusted, as did the air cleaner base (when i overheated the car, i surpassed the heat the clearcoat could handle.)

and the TC

over the next few months, both engine bays will change, but the 3.8L will go through some very drastic changes ;)

What kinda changes?

Reply #17
Quote from: Tbird232ci

and the TC

What kinda changes?

Reply #19
I'm not posting a picture of mine until I clean up a little.I did get the 3G swap completed,and a few other things.I'll work on that Friday.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #20
Here's TC50...

Reply #21

there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

Reply #22
Quote from: t-bird85
What kinda changes?

The 3.8 car will become a fuel injected 5.0, and the engine bay will look totally different, because im looking to do some stuff that hasnt been done too much in the community as of yet. Only two or three people know my ideas, so we'll see how it pans out before i acually post and tell about it.

The turbo car isnt getting too much engine bay wise, mostly cleaning up, and a panel made to mount some stuff, and ill be ditching the timing belt cover eventually.
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #23

Reply #24
heres mine before i pulled it to go in the mustang,
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #25
Not as good as the rest of yours but something that doesn't belong in there nevertheless. Not exactly complete yet, I haven't done any mods yet.

Reply #26
Quote from: Spazpuppies
Not as good as the rest of yours but something that doesn't belong in there nevertheless. Not exactly complete yet, I haven't done any mods yet.

ive had the itch to put one of those in a fox stang coupe for years now. maybe it is getting close to that time:)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #27
Quote from: cougarman
heres mine before i pulled it to go in the mustang,

send me your upper motor mount brackets ;)
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #28
Well i have to say there are alot of nice motors out here, thanks everyone for the ideas. and keep up the good work.

Reply #29