Skip to main content
Topic: I finished my cup holder..... (Read 4761 times) previous topic - next topic

I finished my cup holder.....

Reply #60
I thought about a cup holder filler cap when it's not being used. I'll see what I come up with......Hmmmmmmmmm, I'm having an idea........
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #61
Quote from: vinnietbird;332778
Hmmmmmmmmm, I'm having an idea........

Uh oh

;)
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #62
Not a bad thing. Something to make it a little more functional than it already is. I need time to think.........and plan......and gather "stuff".
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #63
gather stuff?? You're like a scavenger... a.k.a.  a vulture...  who somehow manged to scavenge up over 12,000 posts!!!WTFingF
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #64
Well,over the years,I've had to make it a habit of looking for parts,and ideas,from some of the least obvious places. Building this Sport has been a huge challenge,but,it's easier now with the practice I've had.At first,I was lost,no idea where to look for parts and such.I have a pretty good handle on it now.Bad part,our supply of factory parts are drying up fast.