Skip to main content
Topic: I finished my cup holder..... (Read 4784 times) previous topic - next topic

I finished my cup holder.....

Reply #45
I found my mobile beverage solution
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #46
not a bad 1, cept for the fuzzies on it.
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

Chris
 93 cat rebuilt 3.8

Reply #47
Quote from: hypostang;332535
I found my mobile beverage solution

You must be shorter - I'm like at the roof on these things with the seat all the way down and back. A hat won't fit.
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #48
Quote from: Seek;332545
You must be shorter - I'm like at the roof on these things with the seat all the way down and back. A hat won't fit.

I'm only 5'6" ...I have lots of headroom :hick:
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #49
Quote from: hypostang;332551

Yeah...it's difficult to fit into many vehicles. I can do the fox Tbird comfortably though and people have modified the seat tracks with little issue for more space. If I was heftier, I'd have some serious problems though - trucks are much more roomy.
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #50
Quote from: hypostang;332551

5' 6" here too!

Reply #51
6' even without shoes on,195 pounds.No hat for me that's any more than a ball cap.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #52
vinnie  your cup holder is nicely executed  and im impressed at the impeccable condition of your console lid  you got it nos?

Reply #53
NOS lid? Cut it up? No way.I'd still have it in the box if it were NOS.It's an older lid that had sun cracking all over it,and a plastic,textured console lid cap I installed.Once it has some armor-all on it,it looks really nice.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #54
6'3". Kinda sux

It does look reallly new in the pic...
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #55
It looks really new up close and personal as well.

Reply #56
Quote from: sarjxxx;332674
6'3". Kinda sux

It does look reallly new in the pic...

Do you look like you do in your avatar when driving? That looks about right ;)

I just used vinyl over the shifter and armrest - it was simple and looks as good as anything else. I hate the creaking when I place any weight on the center console though - THAT is what I want to fix. I think the thing just needs to be beefed up to be made more rigid and thick.
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #57
heh... yeah, that pic is normal, but if I sit up straight with the seat all the way up or one notch back, (i usually slouch down a little) my head doeshiznit the roof...
One thing I love about our cars though is that my knees don't hit the dash at least! Don't even get me started on my sisters Miata...

Sorry vinnie should we move to "how tall are you">>> thread?:hick:
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #58
Nope, no need to swap threads. Feel free to say whatever you want. We're one big jacked up family. LOL

Reply #59
You should make a cover for the cup holder now....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook