Skip to main content
Topic: parting out a mint low mile 88 sport. (Read 1572 times) previous topic - next topic

parting out a mint low mile 88 sport.

Reply #15
Finally a pair of doors...and right in my back yard!

If you can't tell, I'm very interested in them and I live right down the road in Bedford. My daughter managed to cave mine in during the first few weeks after she got her DL and I've been looking for a replacement set since. Shoot me an e-mail at longgrifle@yahoo.com, and if you would, give me your phone number so I can give you a call. I *should* be able to pick them up this weekend or next if that works for you.

Reply #16
Hey guy's all these parts are comming of a real  nice car. My son is the one thats doing all this. He is 15 and trying to make some Xtra money and trying to learn good business pratice.All post eccept this one are from him.
Proud dad.:D
Son of Jleews6, Johnny 5:p
85 GT 1C vert = resto project grey int. no power options but A/C. http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=92213&highlight=convertible+build+thread
85 GT 2R hatch = ALL original sunroof car grey int.,full scale restoration coming one day
85 GT 2A hatch =  tan int. 2.5" full exhaust, BBK headers, AutoMeter Pro Comp gauges, 5-Lug w/17" Bullitts, converted to FI, 8.8 w/3.55s etc.
90 LX EL hatch = grey int. stock 5.0 auto
85 GT 1C hatch = parts car :(

Reply #17
Got your e-mail, and will give you a call tomorrow if that's ok.

Reply #18
Yeah thats fine.
85 GT 1C vert = resto project grey int. no power options but A/C. http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=92213&highlight=convertible+build+thread
85 GT 2R hatch = ALL original sunroof car grey int.,full scale restoration coming one day
85 GT 2A hatch =  tan int. 2.5" full exhaust, BBK headers, AutoMeter Pro Comp gauges, 5-Lug w/17" Bullitts, converted to FI, 8.8 w/3.55s etc.

Reply #19
the female end of the front driver and passenger side seat belts?(lower clamp)
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Reply #20
i may be interested in the shell. how far are ya from tioga pa and is it rust free? cuz i need the floor on the drivers side the trunk floor and core support and a part of the door jamb on both sides. let me know whats up. thanx!
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #21
Quote from: Cougar8775
i may be interested in the shell. how far are ya from tioga pa and is it rust free? cuz i need the floor on the drivers side the trunk floor and core support and a part of the door jamb on both sides. let me know whats up. thanx!

We are about 15 minutes from Roanoke. My zip is 24101. It should be an easy ride for you.
The body is 100% rust free. There isn't even surface rust. it looks like a 6 month old car underneath.

Reply #22
How's the gage cluster look? I'm interested in a price and pic on that item, shipped to 44266.

Reply #23
Hey guys I am putting the interior on Ebay. Take the whole thing for $250.

Reply #24
i would need the passenger door im very interested if not sold yet send me a private message or reply

Reply #25
Quote from: flylear45
How's the gage cluster look? I'm interested in a price and pic on that item, shipped to 44266.

The guage cluster is digital. If your still interested let me know. How is the black car comming along?

Reply #26
No thanks on the digital cluster, I am looking for buttstuffog.

The Blackbirdr is coming along! I bought a rebuilt Mustang tranny and converter, put a 2 solenoid valve body in it from a 'bird, rebuilt it with a TransGo shift kit, swapped over the shift linkage and got an excellent crisp shifting trans now. I changed out the beat (totally shot) sway bar bushes and the clunks are gone in the front end. I just finished the second coat of body filler on the front fender dent, which pounded out pretty well) and I should be painting on Tuesday.

I'm just going to take the driver's fender and trunk down to metal and scuff the nose, bumpers, hood, and right rear fender to get resprayed. I just want a presentable driver, so it'll look fine.

All the smoke under the hood was coming from a bad valve cover gasket, so I put on one of the rubber ones, and changed out the coolant overflow tank since it was cracked and leaking. The check engine light was a bad O2 sensor.

Things left to do are: Paint, replace a couple of rear side window gaskets, tires, rustproof the underside, re-glue the armrests, and restore the A/C system. Once it's driving around, I'll flush and change the fluids in the P/S, brakes, and cooling system. I will get it inspected and titled on Friday and start driving it to work out any other bugs. I'm very happy with the purchase, and  my daughter will have a spiffy Turboford for her first car!

Reply #27
good news and make sure you send us some pictures when your all done. I think it will make a great driver.

John