Skip to main content
Topic: Pluto no longer a "planet" (Read 2069 times) previous topic - next topic

Pluto no longer a "planet"

Reply #15
You know who discovered Pluto?! Americans...so every other one was discoverred  by europeans. Interesting fact I learned in government today when we were going through the newspaper together. And why would something as stupid as this be on the front page of the paper? That's retarded obviously there is nothing better to say! Ok I feel better now that I got that out!

Reply #16
You know who discovered Pluto?! Americans...so every other one was discoverred  by europeans. Interesting fact I learned in government today when we were going through the newspaper together. And why would something as stupid as this be on the front page of the paper? That's retarded obviously there is nothing better to say! Ok I feel better now that I got that out!

Reply #17

Reply #19
Very nice.