Skip to main content
Topic: Hmm (Read 681 times) previous topic - next topic

Hmm

Well my buddy Geordan has given me a deal that I need to chew on..

His uncle is offering me $4000 for my project chevelle.. and its a smokin' deal.. you cant find a '66 Chevelle SS Malibu without a front clip.. that is in rather good shape.. for less than that around here..

and if i get rid of it.. im gonna end up buying another muscle car..

and im having trouble deciding.. 77 Smokey and the bandit T/A?
73 Mustang fastback?
and some others but those are the two im thinking about

i know where the TA is heh it aint going anywhere

and there are some fastbacks running around town..

lol see my predicament?

Hmm

Reply #1
double post
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Hmm

Reply #2
T/A all the way!

And drop a 351W in to it
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Hmm

Reply #3
Quote from: tbirdscott
T/A all the way!

And drop a 351W in to it

hahahaaa i thought about that... but it has i believe a 455 in it im not 100% but if it does im gonna leave it alone :D and turn it into a show and shine car the body has no rust and the motor doesnt have very many miles on it

im thinking t/a myself too

Hmm

Reply #5
T/A should be awsome. I saw a blue one with a bright black and gold thunderchicken on the hood.

Hmm

Reply #6
I came very close to buying a '79 Silver Anniversary T/A for my first car, but for a first and only car, it just wasn't practical.  It was still a great car for the money.  If it were me, it would come down to the condition and price for each actual car as I am not sure if I generally have a preference for either one.
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

Hmm

Reply #7
yeah seems like im not gonna get the TA.. but somthing a little more economical.. i keep hinting at a mustang with the 4.6 and 5 speed.. hell, i might just get a TC :D soon as the cash is in hand... ill know

but for now i have a selection of cars i can look through.. the bird is my official muscle car now :D