Skip to main content
Topic: dallas and then some (Read 2002 times) previous topic - next topic

dallas and then some

I wanted to see if there is any one in the north texas eria. if I get a good response I was thinking of doing a get to gether. what do yall think?

dallas and then some

Reply #1
slicksport88 is from the dallas area I think,  I'm in the making of a carshow/get together next month if you might be interested I think slicksport said he was interested also.

dallas and then some

Reply #2
Quote from: 88turbo
slicksport88 is from the dallas area I think,  I'm in the making of a carshow/get together next month if you might be interested I think slicksport said he was interested also.

where abouts are yall at? I hope to have my bird back on the street by the end of the weekend. I would deffanently do a local g2g with bird and cougars.

dallas and then some

Reply #3

where abouts are yall at? I hope to have my bird back on the street by the end of the weekend. I would deffanently do a local g2g with bird and cougars.

dallas and then some

Reply #4
Most people are back east. Depending on how many people came, I might think about it.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

dallas and then some

Reply #5
Southern Kansas here, Cougrrr302 is in Northern Kansas, and there are a few more that would attend.  there are some details in the "Anyone from Kansas?" thread.

dallas and then some

Reply #6

Hell yeah im interested. Im actually located in Killeen but Dallas isn't that far from me. Just let me know time and place.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.fquick.com/slicksport88
88 Sport - 5.0HO, Mass Air, A9L, 73mm C&L meter, BBK CAI, 255 lph pump, 1.7 roller rockers,Professional Products damper, Chuck W motor mounts, BBK shorties & H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 series, 8.8 rear w/3.27's, 93 Cobra M/C, BAER 13in. drilled/slotted rotors front and back, cobra calipers, Russell braided brake lines front & back, C/C plates, 03cobra rims, 255/40/17 Nitto 555's all around

dallas and then some

Reply #7
I'm in the DFW area... Keller actually.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
86 5.0 Turbocoupe (Katrina), 87 5.0 Sport (Rita)

dallas and then some

Reply #8
September 23rd and 24th in Arkansas City, Kansas  take I35 North to the Arkansas City/South Haven exit and turn east about 15 miles into Arkansas City.  I'll post more details about registration as soon as I find out :D

dallas and then some

Reply #9
Sweet, I'll be there.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit