Skip to main content
Topic: mustang computer? (Read 1863 times) previous topic - next topic

mustang computer?

Reply #15
alright. how much does a walbro fuel pump cost and where can i get one at?
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

mustang computer?

Reply #16
also, do you just unplug the tbird SO computer and plug in the mustang computer to the same harness?
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

mustang computer?

Reply #17
Yes,your harness is fine.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

mustang computer?

Reply #18
so all i need is the main computer and a cam to basicly become a HO?

mustang computer?

Reply #19
and E7 heads, stock Fox stang 5.0 headers, 19# injectors, and an HO throttle body, and I think you'll have what you need...people here say you can reuse the SO upper...as it's only gonna cost ya a coupla HP.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

mustang computer?

Reply #20
alright, thank you for your help
i have a ported lower mustang intake manifold and comp. polymers upper intake manifold, but i dont know where to get gaskets for the lower intake, the guy i bought them from said i need 1252 gaskets i think he said. does anybody know where to get the gaskets from? all i know is ford racing but its pretty pricy.

mustang computer?

Reply #21
The list.....

-E-7 heads
-Speed Density computer from a Mustang or Mark VII (auto equipped car)
-19# injectors (your fuel rails are fine)
-H.O. fuel pump/fuel pressure regulator
-Mustang GT upper intake,throttlebody and spacer
-get a good dual exhaust.Mustang headers will be a great upgrade from the cast iron exhaust manifolds,but may not work with a column shifted car.

-A lot of the Mustang parts are all over E-Bay for CHEAP.REALLY CHEAP.The factory parts are getting more and more available as people are upgrading their Stangs.It's an easy upgrade (this whole H.O. thing),and you'll be very glad you did it.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

mustang computer?

Reply #22
thanks for the information! i greatly appreciate it!