Skip to main content
Topic: WTB: 83-88 TBird with factory sunroof (Read 1271 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB: 83-88 TBird with factory sunroof

Just like the title says, if u have one for sale PM me with details, price and most importantly, location.  Thanks!

Reply #1
I.m selling the HOLE car with a 5.0 Running Motor, Trans.  Car has a Sunroof in it. Missing the Shade thing... $500.00 Complete
it's an 88 Turbo Body. Taking the Nascar Motor Out, Trans, Custom Interior. THe other cars parts will be put back in car. Stock Hood, Bumper, Header Support. Body good but L-Rear Side, L-Front. Has Good Fenders from Stock T-Bird. 909-350-2827 Fontana, Ca.

Reply #2
It would really depend on witch version you want.  I know the early years were a manual version. The newer ones had power. Just thought I'd let you know in case you weren't aware.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #3
CalPoorboy...no thanks, if I wanted to tow a pile of shiznit like the car u described..across the country from Cali to Florida..with gas at $3.15/gallon..I would have said so in my ad. Think about it..

Reply #4
Thanks ipsd, I was aware of the manual vs. power moonroofs in different year cars. To be honest, If the car is right I'll take either the 83-6 or the 87-8 and be happy, I like both the four eye and the aerobirds.

Reply #5
I have my 88 for sale to make the mortgage payment. See my ad above. Med Red/red leather with a fresh motor...

Reply #6
Aerobird, I saw your ad in the other forum for the white TC, does it have a factory moonroof or not?

Reply #7
I already decided NOT to sell my moonroof car (the Red one). The White one does not have a moonroof.

Reply #8
Still looking !

Reply #9
Last call, I'm going to pull the trigger on a non moonroof car if I dont hear from anyone selling a Bird with a factory moonroof 83-8. Thanks in advance for any tips or links.

88 turbo coupe sun roof

Reply #10
Hello, I just went to look at a turbo coupe someone wants to sell me for parts and it has the factory sun roof in it. I didn't see the sun screen, but the sun roof glass was good and was told that it worked fine. The tracks weren't rusted and it didn't appear to leak. If you tell me what exactly you're looking for, I'll go back and check it out. He wanted a little more then I wanted to pay for a parts car.

Reply #11
i have an 88...& yes it has a factory power moonroof. 5.0 motor, power everything, black with red interior.  the interior is in excellent shape considering the year.  i am actually the second owner....whatcha willing to spend???  i'm not really looking to sell it but for the right price........

Reply #12
I dont hava concrete number for what I will spend, the condition of tha car and how much I like it pretty much determines that. Do you have pics or prices Red or bob?

Reply #13
I have a 87 t/c shell with a moon roof.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #14
Quote from: SLEEPER T-BIRD 87;107250
I have a 87 t/c shell with a moon roof.