Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 235065 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #990
Looks like a Homelite?
Be glad it wasn't a Stihl, those suckers are heavier, I think.
You'd look funny with your right arm a foot longer than your left :hick:

Here's my little girl and me:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #991
Quote from: FordTruckFreeek;311473
Looks like a Homelite?
Be glad it wasn't a Stihl, those suckers are heavier, I think.
You'd look funny with your right arm a foot longer than your left :hick:

Here's my little girl and me:

Nice pic
Baby is adorable and you look like a young Joe Walsh :D
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #992
Quote from: Chuck W;311466
I took the barrels off my shot gun and made some shorter ones out of PVC for the costume.  One, so I wasn't carrying a "real" shotgun around, and two, so it was the proper length and lighter.  The chainsaw was heavy enough.

I was wondering about that. Did you yank the motor out of an old saw to make it a little easier to deal with, or just torture yourself all night long?

FTF, being a Dad looks good on you. Enjoy every minute, because they grow way faster than you remember it happening when you were a kid.

Reply #993
Yeah, don't they though? :mad:

Cole is already 15 months to the day...scary how that wasn't so long ago, yet how big he is now...time isn't kind to any of us.

Kids are great! :D
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #994
Quote from: oldraven;311481
I was wondering about that. Did you yank the motor out of an old saw to make it a little easier to deal with, or just torture yourself all night long?

I took a chainsaw and gutted it so I could get my hand inside of it.  The way it was made, some of the engine was exposed, so I chopped the top off the engine and glued it back in place so it looked complete.  On the back of it, I took a PVC coupler and made a hole for it and glued it in place, and then wrapped that in duct tape to look like where he'd bandaged up his hand in the movie.

Still it had some weight to it, but I carried it the entire night.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #995
Here's one of me with the kids on Monday. We took a drive to Baddeck, and walked the Uisge (OOSH-ka) Ban Falls trail. The whole time we were walking on top of two to three feet of hard packed snow. You could see there had been people skiing the trail. That would have been nice. Anyway, we took our two dogs with us, to deter the Coyotes. The lower falls were completely frozen over, and you could walk out over the brook on the deep blanket of snow and ice. Very cool. The main falls were roaring as always.

Ugly mugs....

Reply #996
Well, I've been on this site for a while and just tonight took the time to read all 99 pages in this post!! Sad huh? I figured I'd post up a pic or two here to play along.....

The first pic was just this past March on my 37th birthday and the second pic was last winter on my part time job touring the KITT's (we had both new and old cars) I can't find a pic of me with the other car I used to haul around, it's no big deal....just the Batmobile from the first movie!!

ps-Sorry pics are so huge!! Can't figure out why they post so big? I've tried shrinking them, honest!!!! LOL
My toys:
Two 84 Turbo Coupes-twins
Two 86 Mercury Capri's-one's stock, one's NOT
93 Mustang LX 5.0-3,980 miles, 100% factory
55 Ford Customline-I6 powerhouse, waiting on a plan
95 F350 Dually-KILLER, don't ask why
94 Bronco XLT-going to be a lowered 2 wheel drive

Reply #997
You vaguely resemble some douche bag that used to work at the napa out here a long time ago.

:o
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Reply #998
Quote from: bhazard;318505
You vaguely resemble some douche bag that used to work at the napa out here a long time ago.

:o

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that myself, lol. :hick:
1987 TC

Reply #999
Wow, Really...... douche bag? Interesting.......
My toys:
Two 84 Turbo Coupes-twins
Two 86 Mercury Capri's-one's stock, one's NOT
93 Mustang LX 5.0-3,980 miles, 100% factory
55 Ford Customline-I6 powerhouse, waiting on a plan
95 F350 Dually-KILLER, don't ask why
94 Bronco XLT-going to be a lowered 2 wheel drive

Reply #1000
id post a picture but ya cant get a better one that on the milk carton.wife still looking....dont tell...scary..very ..scary:D

Reply #1001
lol here i am... Im the youngest here i think.... buut oh well

Thats the most recent picture of me... my mom snuck up on me.... messy room.

Reply #1002
This was last month

And I had to get Dakota ready for the first Nostalgia drag of the year May 30

mug shot

Reply #1003
me and my grand daughter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #1004
Quote from: crystal;320357
This was last month

It's nice to see a little girl power on here amongst us... I always admire qualities in a woman who choose to do things like race, weld and rebuild an engine over being a defenseless helpless homemaker anyday!