Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239519 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #930
Hmm... same bf for a year and some change, nobody that's been to CJ though. I was gonna take him this past summer, but we all know what happened there :disappoin

Reply #931
Hi Vinnie!
I'm doing just fine, but I split up with my girlfriend last week. So I have more time for my cars now ;)
My V6 T-bird is doing great and it won't see winter again. I got a Mark VIII in January, so T-bird is a weekend driver now - it's in perfect condition, rust free, all original and complete (with your help :)). I'm planning getting historic plates for it soon (it's so rare here that I can get historic plates before it will reach 25 years).
I sold the Turbo Coupe in March, because it needed a lot of work (badly worn out cam, lots of rust, bent pass side sub-frame) and rodents invasion was killing me (what a mess and awful smell inside): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2W48pLQ2X4

Reply #932
Glad to hear you're doing well.You should stop in more often.Peace.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #933
So far I have managed to elude the ever present camera. Until Halloween. The bastages at Yankee Lake managed to get me, not the greatest pic, but none-the-less, tis I.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=hin5564&gallery_id=1826261&image_id=294&pos=295

I'm the one by the tailgate.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Reply #934

Reply #935
heres me and the girlfriend,

-Chris

Reply #936
My birthday party last night ;) Sometimes it's nice to get older :)

Reply #937
Is the hot chick your girlfriend or is your sister trying to make you look good for the forum?LOL.

Oh,by the way,you probably have never heard of him,but you look like Michael Buble' (he's a singer).
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #938
Heh, I just love your sense of humor Vinnie :)

She's my girlfriend for sure :D I get a feeling I'm posting pics with every new girlfriend here - I hope it's serious this time cos I'm getting old! LOL!

Thanks, it's nice to look like someone famous ;) I heard of this guy, think he was #1 of the year 2007 in local radio station chart, but I don't remember the song title.

Reply #939
Yea, he's a piece  of work sometimes, isn't he?

BTW.
Happy Birthday .....

Mercury Man must have missed one this month. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #940
well, in a couple years I will have two 20th's:D, my car and my wife:evilgrin:

been married for 18years today and lovin every minute of it.

Reply #941
ok,, just got informed it is critical to my life support that i tell everyone brittney is not very happy the last pic of her is here.  Oh well, maybe she can retaliate on face book with some of me that i dont really care for:D

Reply #942
Me and the girlfriend at a friends birthday dinner.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #943
Well I guess I might as well "show my mug"...

And here is one of my wife and I.

'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #944
This is from last Thursday (Christmas Eve)....

My eyes aren't really that pretty shade of red....they're more green.....