Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239511 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #330
Gimme those valve covers!!!!

Reply #331
Here are a few of me and John (Cougar8775) changing the tranny/flexplate.

Reply #332
heres an update of meh

Reply #333
Ouch! I was so drunk on this pic (over a day on a beer), but I have no other pics of Me, that's it, there is the clown!!!:dunce:

I uploaded this pic,but I really hate this pic, eeeeerk!...

Best regards...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1985 Thunderbird 3.8 carbed 57k original, summer car.
1980 Econoline inline 6 300ci 300k, winter/working.
1988 Base Bird finally crushed... RIP.

Dominique,  The Ridiculous, Fordus, crazyous!!!  :birdsmily:

Reply #334
Me looking a lot more normal than usual... I don't like it!

Reply #335
Hey Crystal, what's that ink on your arm?

And you look just like my niece Haley, that's almost creepy...
1984 Thunderbird V8

Reply #336
Actually I've got quite a few and sadly most are in progress... pics of most of it all here: http://ferdbird.com/tattoo/

Reply #337
Wow, your back's a trip.

Diggin the death cherries and the 33/34 Ford Tudor sedan is bitchin too.  Go ahead and finish them up. :D
1984 Thunderbird V8

Reply #338
I was working on my arm this fall and first my scuba lessons came up. New tattoos being submerged in water is bad, so I had to wait a month on that. After that I got a bad 3rd degree burn welding, thankfully not on the tattoos, so I had to wait for that to heal (another month or so) and now my tattoo guy has gone mia again. So I need to hunt him down again or find somebody else to finish both that and my back.

Reply #339
taken yesterday, in front of the beast that should be roaring by 8:15 tonight. it has waited so patiently for NAPA to deliver its computer. i have waited, not so patiently...

1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #340
Wohoooo!, grandpa's on the cruise:grinno:

Quote from: 46Tbird;122773
Wow, your back's a trip.

Diggin the death cherries and the 33/34 Ford Tudor sedan is bitchin too.  Go ahead and finish them up. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1985 Thunderbird 3.8 carbed 57k original, summer car.
1980 Econoline inline 6 300ci 300k, winter/working.
1988 Base Bird finally crushed... RIP.

Dominique,  The Ridiculous, Fordus, crazyous!!!  :birdsmily:

Reply #341
Quote from: kingcars;120827
Gimme those valve covers!!!!

Uh NO :raspberry :grinno:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #342
:( .  That's cruel.

Reply #343
So now I see what some of you maniacs look like!

Here's me and my bird:

Reply #344
That thing should have a great big T-Bird logo painted on the nose :D And maybe a Turbo Coupe emblem on each engine. They are turbines, after all - don't get much more Turbo than that...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣