Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239450 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #180
yep thats me
1988 ThunderBird Sport
5.0 HO, 11" Mustang brakes, Pony rims
 :america:

Reply #181
well i again im out like the fat kid in dodge ball...so here are mine
and one of my pit who's idenity is concealed to protect the inacent :giggle:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #182
Man, this is ancient, but I feel the need to partite!

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Engine, wheels, tires, etc!
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Reply #183
here is me.  probably the only guy here with long hair.  I dont mind being different though ;)

Reply #184
Quote from: 88turbo
probably the only guy here with long hair.
I had long hair. It was about 4" longer than yours. I had it cut for our wedding. I think I might grow it back again.

The worst thing I found about having long hair, other than washing it, was my ponytail use to freeze up when I went on snowmobile rides. Then, when I get home it would be really cold on my back.

Reply #185
Quote from: thundergrowl
I had long hair. It was about 4" longer than yours. I had it cut for our wedding. I think I might grow it back again.

The worst thing I found about having long hair, other than washing it, was my ponytail use to freeze up when I went on snowmobile rides. Then, when I get home it would be really cold on my back.

My story is the same. Mine used to be down between my shoulderblades, but the wife promised to grow hers out if I cut mine for the wedding. :disappoin I hate short hair on women (if I wanted to date men, I'd have gone that route back in college), so I had to go for it.

Here are my three deviantART ID's over the years. Oh, and I need to make a new one, since I haven't been 24 for a while.

Reply #186
I cut mine off almost 10 years ago now.  It was to my chin in the front and bwteeen the shoulderblades in the back...(scroll back a few pages....)
It just got to be a big pain.  I have alot of hair, and it's thick...and wavvy....so it was just plain big half the time.  Even with 2" shaved down to 1/4" around the sides and back it made no difference.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #187
Here's me on my birthday ! Somebody said I don't look a day older than eighteen, what do you think ? :D

2003 Triumph Speed Four
1992 Dnepr MT-11 30rwhp "Gracie"

Reply #188
If you would have shown just the second pic I would have guessed 16 but then again you are holding a beer.

Reply #189
I cut my hair off 12 years ago when our shop had a visit from the provincial occupational health & safety board. They told me that either I'd have to cut my hair or wear a hair net (because of the dangers of being near moving engine parts). I'm not about to wear a hair net in an automotive shop, so out came the scissors. Since then I'd gotten used to the ease of maintenance for short hair, so i doubt I'll ever grow it back...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #190
:flip:  :flip:
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

Reply #191
Dude, you must really hate cameras. :D

Reply #192
1. Rachel & Kayley
2. Me, the wife, and the baby........
3. My Watchdog
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #193
Here's me last year doing some rust repair to the cat.

Reply #194
arg.. so long.. too many pages..

okay, the sleeping bear dune pic, the guy on the right looks like a guy i worked with at MSU, but can't remember his name lived in holden hall...

can't find a pic of me, but picture short overwieght(not too overweight) nerd with brown hair and glasses, nothing special here.

and yes, the girls here are very cute, way to represent, and off set the rest of us uglies.