Skip to main content
Topic: New car alarm (Read 5360 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: New car alarm

Reply #15
hears an idea dare,... get a junk car, get a $200 paint job on it, buff it real shiny get some fake chrome hub caps, and get a fake licence plate that says "Dare's" then wire that mofookieokie up with about 200#s of C-4 with a nice proxy, or remote detonator. then just park it in  a shady part of town and blow up the SOB who keeps f'n with your rides. and even if it only gets one of em, the rest are gonna forget about screwing with you again :)

or you could just get a junky beater car that u dont care about :p

Reply #16
Well,  I did have a plan similar to that,  I was gonna rig a junk amp up with 3 Fractal pipe bombs that would explode whenever you supplyed remote power to it.  Then I had a scarry thought.  The theif selling it to someone inosent,  then that person having a kid in the car.  So I never built the device.  But don't think shiznit like that never crosses my mind.

Reply #18
Yeah,  I've seen that before. Probably wouldn't do me any good though,  I don't think anyone in town would ever try to carjack me.  However if they do that new alarm has an nice feature.  I can push a botton on the remote and it kills the engine as they are driving away!  If I could time it just right,  I'd kill it just as they pulled in front of a semi!

Reply #19
it would work if you saw them trying to break in, you just hit a button on ur remote and fry his ass

Reply #20
Yeah,  but with my luck the flame will hit the gas meter and blow up my house!  Hahaha!  I can see it happening!

Reply #21
well, if it was only your car they were after, you could take your coil plug wires with you when you leave the car, i did that to a few people and they had no idea what was wrong lol.

Reply #22
lol, reminds me of that "American Hot Rod" episode where they couldn't get the rod running, and I was like "they probably forgot the rotor," and then they check after 30 minutes and see that the rotor isnt there

Reply #23
well, if it was only your car they were after, you could take your coil plug wires with you when you leave the car, i did that to a few people and they had no idea what was wrong lol.

All six of them?  LOL!  "now what was that ed firing order again"!  Hahaha!

lol, reminds me of that "American Hot Rod" episode where they couldn't get the rod running, and I was like "they probably forgot the rotor," and then they check after 30 minutes and see that the rotor isnt there

I remember once in HS we took a coil wire that was junk,  and put it on this dudes car,  I spent all day trying to figure out why the car wouldn't start.  The guy was a complete dumbass when it came to diagnostics.  So he spent most of the time trying to hotwire the fuel pump!

Reply #24
Just an update

I started installing it tonight. Got a good deal of it done but I ran out of Kerosine so its too cold in the garage to finish.  But I got the remote start all wired up,  programmed the bypass modual and got the alarm mounted.  Remote start works great!  Things got a hell of a range on it. 

Now all thats left is to wire in the trunk popper,  wire in the door lock controls to the GEM module.  Hook up the LED,  Mount the shock sensor,  mount the microwave sensor,  and then hide an ungodly emought of wireing!  :giggle:

Reply #25
You should take some pictures. :ies:

Reply #26
Quote from: lowcat
You should take some pictures. :ies:

yeah Daren, you should take some pics of your ies
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #27
Just say no to man-ies.

Reply #28
yeah Daren, you should take some pics of your ies

dude,  been so long sence you seen a real  you'll settle for any?  :flip:

You should take some pictures.

Yeah,  I will.

Just say no to man-ies.

And yes to real ies!  :ies:

Reply #29
Lol :giggle: . Not the ies, of the alarm install.