Skip to main content
Topic: Rear shock adapter brackets (Read 14384 times) previous topic - next topic

Rear shock adapter brackets

Reply #60
This will help us all out by giving us a hell opf a lot more shock options for the future. I'm glad someone is taking the time to develop these. Thanks Chuck! we all  owe you one for this.
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #61
Man I need to visit the sight more. I missed out on the motor mounts, sub-frame connectors.... and now these!

Chuck, put me down for a set of these AND a set of motor mounts (5.0) as soon as you have made more. They look awesome! Thanks for all your hard work.

Reply #62
Chuck, you can take me off the list and let some one else have my spot. I'm aborting my 87 project and dumping everything into the 86 so I wont be needing the shock adaptors.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
86 5.0 Turbocoupe (Katrina), 87 5.0 Sport (Rita)

Reply #63
Ill gladly fill his spot :)
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #64
Quote from: Tbird232ci
Ill gladly fill his spot :)

it all!

why was I outside fixing my car, why? :D
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #65
I'm going to keep the first set for the 80 XR-7 (they're kind of sloppy as I was sorting out the best way to weld them together).

The other 4 sets will be available soon, and I will be getting parts for more.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #66
r they ready yet ive been holding out on my lakewoods for many months  for the great and almighty chuck to work his magic

Reply #67
I'm waiting for a little more feedback from the couple folks who have them before I green-light any more.

Reply #68
im just gonna go to nates and steal his!!  muahhahahahahahaha

Reply #69
*locks brackets in super secret hiding spot* ha... eat it! nice burnouts at the car show btw

Reply #70
Well, since I already have ChuckW subframes and motor mounts, put me on the list for a set of these too. Thanks, Jim.

Reply #71
Quote from: Nate;107409
*locks brackets in super secret hiding spot* ha... eat it! nice burnouts at the car show btw

well ill just use my super secret hiding spot detector 4000 to find it!!!!!  hahahahahahahah      thanks on the burnouts  i want the video so i can post it on here

Reply #72
I should have some feedback for you in a couple of weeks.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #73
Cool

Reply #74
getting ready to do my suspention soon so i forsure want some.
1986 Cougar LS