Skip to main content
Topic: Rear shock adapter brackets (Read 13645 times) previous topic - next topic

Rear shock adapter brackets

Reply #30
Hee, hee! I'm number 2! ....um, wait a sec. I think I need to rephrase that....just a little.:giggle:
Resident "Idiot".

Formerly TBob5pt0 :shoothead

Quote from: JeremyB;165772
Repairing a lock cylinder that is frozen or sans keys requires a drill, gumption, and a midget on a tricycle.
Quote from: Big_D
Forgot to put on intake hose when starting the car, sucked neighbors cat into intake.

Reply #31
Am I number 5?
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #32
I am not a number, I'm a free man! (headbangin' and air guitaring ensues....):headbang:

[/end hijack]:D
Resident "Idiot".

Formerly TBob5pt0 :shoothead

Quote from: JeremyB;165772
Repairing a lock cylinder that is frozen or sans keys requires a drill, gumption, and a midget on a tricycle.
Quote from: Big_D
Forgot to put on intake hose when starting the car, sucked neighbors cat into intake.

Reply #33
so i guess that makes me #3 as long as im somewhere between 1 and 5 im happy lol.

Reply #34
Sounds like a great idea! i cant wait to see them.  Powdercoated black would be nice for me.
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #35
*cries*
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #36
its ok shawn, i'll give ya a hug and make it all better.

Reply #37
Quote from: Warbird9
I am not a number, I'm a free man! (headbangin' and air guitaring ensues....):headbang:

[/end hijack]:D

So what your saying is you give up your position. :D

Quote from: Tbird232ci
   *cries*

:rollin:
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #38
Well sence I really can not tell if all spots are taken, I would easly take a pair, got money on tap, just wating to find out who the first 5 are.

Dave

Reply #39
chuck, i'll take a set (if no one paid you yet).
So you have a V8.......isn't that cute.

Reply #40
I haven't asked folks for money or taken orders.  What I'm going to do is when I get the stuff and verify that things are copacetic, I'll go in order of replies to this post (as I have already said I would).  After that I'll then order more pieces/parts to handle the balance of the interested folks.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #41
Yeah, when will my set be available ;)

Count me in for build #2.
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #42
These brackets are already available.  I had a set installed on my TBird,
(now Dogcharmer's TBird) so I could use Mustang type shocks and coilovers.  I can't remember who makes them, but I can find out in a couple of weeks.  Here's a photo.

Reply #43
Quote from: Johns331
These brackets are already available. I had a set installed on my TBird,
(now Dogcharmer's TBird) so I could use Mustang type shocks and coilovers. I can't remember who makes them, but I can find out in a couple of weeks. Here's a photo.

What the **** dude... Why are you stepping on Chucks toes?
One 88

Reply #44
He's not stepping on any toes.

Those brackets look more like they were made with coil-over specifically in mind.  They look a bit over-complicated for someone just wanting to use some decent shocks with the stock-type set-up.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo