Skip to main content
Topic: Virginia People Unite!!! (Read 2086 times) previous topic - next topic

Virginia People Unite!!!

Ok seriously, post if you are in the state and where. Im trying to get an idea as to how many of us there are here. Seems our numbers are growing and maybe we might overtake the NY numbers soon.

Im in SW Virginia in Martinsville. Where are the rest of you at?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Virginia People Unite!!!

Reply #1
I know Us Ohio guys are up there... somewhere like 12 to 15 of us.
One 88

Virginia People Unite!!!

Reply #2
Quote from: weasle
. . . Seems our numbers are growing and maybe we might overtake the NY numbers soon. . .

Eh, BALLS!!!!!
Duckin' agents like we was trapped in da matrix!

Virginia People Unite!!!

Reply #3
Im in SW VA in Hardy right at Smith Mountan lake. I have 4 fox birds so does that give us more of a state count? LOL:D
Son of Jleews6, Johnny 5:p
85 GT 1C vert = resto project grey int. no power options but A/C. http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=92213&highlight=convertible+build+thread
85 GT 2R hatch = ALL original sunroof car grey int.,full scale restoration coming one day
85 GT 2A hatch =  tan int. 2.5" full exhaust, BBK headers, AutoMeter Pro Comp gauges, 5-Lug w/17" Bullitts, converted to FI, 8.8 w/3.55s etc.
90 LX EL hatch = grey int. stock 5.0 auto
85 GT 1C hatch = parts car :(

Virginia People Unite!!!

Reply #4
Im in Richmond during the summer and Blacksburg during the school year.
Foxless :(

Virginia People Unite!!!

Reply #5
Chesapeake... About 20 miles west of the salty water big pond...

Ronnie(chrome302jr)recently moved to Ohio, although his car is still in Newport News...

Virginia People Unite!!!

Reply #6
Burke here (between Springfield and Fairfax) although the 'Bird is in Indiana which should change this summer
Ryan[/i][/COLOR]
1986 2R[/b] SVO
1984 T-Bird 5.0 (In Hibernation since 10/96)

Virginia People Unite!!!

Reply #7
imin Veinna for part of the summer almost every year. although i don't have my car you could cont me as a 1/2 or 1/4  of a person for the sake of out doing another state.
1986 Cougar LS

Virginia People Unite!!!

Reply #8
Sweet we still have more people here that havent posted yet but its looking like we are the quickest growing population on the board. may be someday we can all get together for dinner at a centralized location.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Virginia People Unite!!!

Reply #9
John Lewis here, 88 TC, Madison Heights, VA (near Lynchburg), I've been at Blacksburg (Virginia Tech) for one year so far and I'm home now.  thesoldan I'm surprised you were at Tech and I never heard about it until now, they're giving me the Dean's Vacation for a semester, but hopefully i'll be back in the spring.  And you guys in the SW VA area, all within a couple hours of me basically.

FYI, Fun Ford Weekend at Dinwiddie (south of Richmond) this very weekend, info at http://www.funfordevents.com, I plan to be there with my Bird, racing is class type bracket racing with entry fees so I'm just a spectator, Turboford guys will be there in force I think so I hope to see some of you there.  Look for 351wcoupe's trailer with Stinger Performance stickers on it I think.
Long time Turboford freak...
84 SVO
88 TC
87 XR4Ti

Virginia People Unite!!!

Reply #10
Quote from: jlewis05
thesoldan I'm surprised you were at Tech and I never heard about it until now, they're giving me the Dean's Vacation for a semester, but hopefully i'll be back in the spring.

DOH!  Sorry I missed you this year man. But unfortunately this fall will be my last semester then graduation in December. :cheers:  Did you have your car at school this year?  If you did that's pretty brave to leave it in the cage.  Also have you seen the black 88 Tbird around town with the GST ground effects kit?  I haven't gotten to talk to the guy but it's really sharp.

Virginia People Unite!!!

Reply #11
No one's going to bother an 88 TC in the cage, the black car is a 5.0 AOD car, his name is Jeff, I've seen him a few times and talked to him some.
84 SVO
88 TC
87 XR4Ti

Virginia People Unite!!!

Reply #12
Yeah I guess you're right.  I just knew some people that had their cars broken into.  Let me know if you're planning on coming back for any of the football games, it would be cool to meet you and check out your TC.

Virginia People Unite!!!

Reply #13
You know there's a car club there right?  http://www.carclubvt.com or forum.carclubvt.com 

I warn you, they're hard on peeps.
84 SVO
88 TC
87 XR4Ti

Virginia People Unite!!!

Reply #14
Yeah I've met a couple of people from the car club... They were cool but it just wasn't my thing.  I'm in enough clubs and organizations anyway.  Sadly the Cougar stays in Richmond now anyway.  When I was driving it a mile to class and a mile back every day or twice a day I was getting around 12 mpg :yuck: Now she gets the weekend special  treatment.