Skip to main content
Topic: Holy shiznite! It's the apocalypse! (Read 1764 times) previous topic - next topic

Holy shiznite! It's the apocalypse!

...Or at least it has to be. I mean, MM & FF magazine has, in its latest issue, not only an article on a carbureted Capri head swap and a 500-horse V6 convertible, but a full, detailed article on a 5.0-converted, supercharged, 1988 Turbo Coupe! I'm certain it says somewhere in the bible that one of the signs of the apocalypse is that "MM & FF Magazine shall feature three articles in a single issue that have nothing to do with 5.0/4.6 Mustangs", or something like that.

Anyway, check out the latest issue. Then write the editor and tell him how glad you are to see MM&FF magazine living up to the "&FF" part of its name...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #1
Well, in all fairness...the Capri is Mercury's mustang...literally.  But nevertheless, I will be buying a copy today, I need to see that.  I used to get a copy every month for free, but I don't work at that parts store anymore...they were required to throw away the old mags when the new ones got in(didn't want to be wasteful!).

It's about time is all I have to say.
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Parted & Gone-'88 T-bird Sport, 351W swap, ported GT40 heads

Reply #2
Cool, I'll have to check that out.

Reply #3
*shrugs*

Magazine sucks anyways.
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #4
Quote from: Tbird232ci
*shrugs*

Magazine sucks anyways.

And the heavens will strike you down!

I'll be buying a copy and writing a letter to the editor!
One 88

Reply #5
uh excuse me if im a little slow but what is MM&FF???? id like to get the issue but i dont know what the mag is!!! lol
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #6
Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords

Basically an all Mustang mag.

Reply #7
Quote from: 5.0willgo
Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords

Basically an all Mustang mag.

And Fast Fords...on special rare occasions...lol...hence the whole apocalypse thing.
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Parted & Gone-'88 T-bird Sport, 351W swap, ported GT40 heads

Reply #8
And the guy did his gauges in the dash exactly the way I want to......sweet!
TC#1- 2.5T- 10.14@134....9.76@138 with a 50shot
TC#2- Turbo BBF project
TC#3- parts car

Reply #9
Apocalypse 17;06
".....And when the world is near to its end, a Bird from one million thunders will have a place in a world dominated by horses moved by eight explosions in V form, murdering all of them with a high pressure air wave......"
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Reply #10
Quote from: MexCougar
Apocalypse 17;06
".....And when the world is near to its end, a Bird from one million thunders will have a place in a world dominated by horses moved by eight explosions in V form, murdering all of them with a high pressure air wave......"

:bowdown:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #11
uh excuse me if im a little slow but what is MM&FF????

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/
Death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

1988 5.0 Bird, mostly stock, partly not, now gone to T-Bird heaven.
1990 Volvo 740GL. 114 tire-shredding horsies, baby!

Reply #12
'bout friggin time.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #13
MexCougar that was hilarious.  Well done!
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #14
Quote from: Tbird232ci
*shrugs*

Magazine sucks anyways.

Shawn I believe you've been hanging around with those half motor guys too much...

Yea for the most part MM&FF sucks...

Hey Guys.... What issue is it in, August?