Skip to main content
Topic: Show off your Axe (Read 2444 times) previous topic - next topic

Show off your Axe

Well, In light of the guitar hero thread....... this board has a helluva lot of guitarists on it.... so show us what ya got!

Ill Start

^ my rogue bass.... not the best  but for $20 im not complaining

^ my acoustic its a first act, not the best either but the tone will knock you off your feet

^ my first guitar.... its a first act also... not the best... $50 i aint complaining on this one either

^ and we have a project guitar..... its just a  body but its kinda amazing the feel of it is great... cant wait until i start putting it all back together

Show off your Axe

Reply #1
Since you've asked . . .

Rock on.

88 Cougar LS 5.0

Show off your Axe

Reply #2
the 4th one from the left caught my eye very nice collection man,

lol got any bass parts? lmao i see my project guitar becoming a bass... cuz i dont like guitar as much as bass

Show off your Axe

Reply #3
wow. like fenders much :P

nice collections sans.

I miss my bass, white fender, just a cheapy used, but I liked it.
Miss my dads Les Paul too.. he sold it to buy his current house.. wish he would have given it to me instead.. he could live in my office!

Show off your Axe

Reply #4
The bass is a Dean Edge 4 which I love (I'm a bass player). The guitar is a $99 cheapo Kramer that I shouldn't have got the tremelo bridge on because it wont stay inb tune very well. They're both dirty as hell though... I should've cleaned them.

Check out http://musicianwar.com/

There's a public access section that has a couple wars up.

Amature and pro musicains from around the world upload mp3's and compete against each other. The voters (other site members) leave feedback on your playing. I've been a member for around 5 years and it has helped my playing and recording skills dramatically.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
86 5.0 Turbocoupe (Katrina), 87 5.0 Sport (Rita)

Show off your Axe

Reply #5
I've played since '93.
I have about seven guitars, but I don't feel like finding the pictures of them.
Here is my latest purchase... which oddly enough will be traded tomorrow for a Mexican Telecaster.

It's a Schecter C-1+ Diamond Series.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Show off your Axe

Reply #6
I guess i need to re-assemble my jackson, re-string the ibanez, and pick up a few more guitars. I want a nice acustic.
It's Gumby's fault.

Show off your Axe

Reply #7
Quote from: Tbird232ci
I guess i need to re-assemble my jackson, re-string the ibanez, and pick up a few more guitars. I want a nice acustic.

Yeah man!

Quote from: Dogcharmer
The bass is a Dean Edge 4 which I love (I'm a bass player). The guitar is a $99 cheapo Kramer that I shouldn't have got the tremelo bridge on because it wont stay inb tune very well. They're both dirty as hell though... I should've cleaned them.

dude, i love that bass shape....its like mine, but mine is so freakin small.... it fits great ive gotten people to pick up my guitar and gunt under the antition thinking it was heavy.... its a featherlight
I love it

Show off your Axe

Reply #8
I love a heavy guitar, it seems to stay put when youre jumping around, not bounce and swing as easy.
It's Gumby's fault.

Show off your Axe

Reply #9
yeah but its more comfortable on the neck and shoulders ;-)

Show off your Axe

Reply #10
Quote from: 87thunderbirdBlackJack
yeah but its more comfortable on the neck and shoulders ;-)

cooch.
It's Gumby's fault.

Show off your Axe

Reply #11
Aight, here are a few of mine...

Yamaha acoustic, circa 1984 model

My custom B.C. Rich Virgin. This was ordered in 1991, right before B.C. Rich filed for bankruptcy (wasn't sure if they'd be around so I hurried up and pushed the order through). It's a blood red metallic with gold hardware, reverse headstock and natural finish on the neck. Here's one with the flash on, showing the metallic finish:

By the way...it truly was a virgin until a few years ago, when I changed the original strings. It's been played maybe a few dozen times since new.

I also have a B.C. Rich Ironbird model from 1989. It's in pieces for restoration...I'll snap pix when I can.

Oh yeah...I still can't play for shiznit. ;)

Show off your Axe

Reply #12
im a self learner.... best place by far for ways of figuring stuff out is
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com

tabs galore.... easiest ting to read

btw Eric......... i want that guitar! *drools*

Show off your Axe

Reply #13
All I have is an Acoustic. I'm thinking about an Ibanez, I dont know what yet though. Im an Electric kinda guy. I cant play to save my life. Nothing better than Iron Man, Smoke on the Water and Enter Sandman.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Show off your Axe

Reply #14
:D I cant belive I'm the first smart ass to post these.  I used to have a cheap Harmony a long while ago but I relized the my bad guitar playing would never get me laid :flip: