Skip to main content
Topic: odd ball parts needed... (Read 490 times) previous topic - next topic

odd ball parts needed...

I need the sheet metal on the C pillar...the old vynal roof rotted mine...you can see where the fiberglass bondo is...I also need the trim around the rear window near the trunk...
I have a SO intake setup and 8 19lb injectors if you want to trade
'83 Cougar *the never ending project* warmed over 306 v8,c4,8.8 posi with 5 lug conversion
'91 mustang strictly street-in progress
'00 f150 7700-Mean Green: jet stage 1 chip,ported upper intake with 1" spacer,'04 Super Duty intake with injectors,summit racing short tube headers with true 2.5" duals with smithy's glasspacks!

odd ball parts needed...

Reply #1
Is that car light sage green metallic? If so it looks just like my first Thunderbird (an '85 V6 model)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

odd ball parts needed...

Reply #2
nope tan metallic
'83 Cougar *the never ending project* warmed over 306 v8,c4,8.8 posi with 5 lug conversion
'00 f150 7700-Mean Green: jet stage 1 chip,ported upper intake with 1" spacer,'04 Super Duty intake with injectors,summit racing short tube headers with true 2.5" duals with smithy's glasspacks!

odd ball parts needed...

Reply #3
if i had a tbird and was ready to remove all trim id GIVE you mine :-| but i have a cougar and not sure if ima remove my trim :-|

odd ball parts needed...

Reply #4
bump