Skip to main content
Topic: MN12 Info (Read 608 times) previous topic - next topic

MN12 Info

Hey all,
Not that I'm jumping ship on Fox cars, but it looks like I may be venturing into MN12 territory soon with a '95 XR7.  Is there a similar page to this one that deals with MN12 cars?  If so, is it of a similar quality?  The reason I ask is, I do notice that people get on this page and ask MN12 questions when it clearly says Fox T-bird/Cougar, which makes me wonder.

Having asked that question, has anybody ever looked into dropping a 4.6 SOHC w/ 4R70W into a Fox car?  The Cougar I'm getting has no title, so I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with it, whether part it out, rebuild a similar car with a title, or re-use the drivetrain in something else.

Thanks for any info.

Fordman3

MN12 Info

Reply #1
They do make a 4.6 fox k memeber. I can't remember who makes it. I think shame302 has one and has looked into it as have I.

I decided to stay with the 5.0 becasue its what I know.

MN12 Info

Reply #2
Yeah Shame is about ready to do the swap, or has it in already in.  He's doing a DOHC motor though.  If you're asking about an MN12 forum, head over to tooca.com they're all about MN12's with a little fox action on the sides.

MN12 Info

Reply #3
Quote from: DakotaEpic
Yeah Shame is about ready to do the swap, or has it in already in. He's doing a DOHC motor though. If you're asking about an MN12 forum, head over to tooca.com they're all about MN12's with a little fox action on the sides.

www.tccoa.com www.sccoa.com
One 88