Skip to main content
Topic: Graduation (Read 1084 times) previous topic - next topic

Graduation

Today at 2:30. Two hours from now, I graduate High School. Im pumped, I might get to drive the Chevelle to the ceremony. If I do once that diploma is in my hand I'm doing burnouts. I've also got $1800 in scholarships for Auto Body so far. Im freaking out.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Graduation

Reply #1
Congrats! :cheers:

Graduation

Reply #2
congratulations!! just dont use that 1800 to pay for tickets from burning out :-p

Graduation

Reply #4
cool shiznit.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Graduation

Reply #5
Quote from: cougrrr302
If I do once that diploma is in my hand I'm doing burnouts.

DO IT.

bonus points if you get someone to videotape it.

if i had the balls to do it id do a huge burnout the last day of school or something, right in the exit of the parking lot. but a) im not inconsiderate and some people would definitely be aggravated by me blocking the way b) school resource police officer's car is right out front, not sure when he leaves, if he might be out there, jump in his car and nail me for it.

fun to dream though right?.....:D
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Graduation

Reply #6
cool
!
!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Graduation

Reply #7
I remember my gradutation. They said since we don't have our dipolmas yet they could still give us detention or suspention.

So we got our diplomas in the mail a week later. We were also told that we were the first class that they had to do that with. We won the title of worst class to gradute. And it still holds 8 years later.

And congradulation on graduating. Hope your GPA was better than mine and for gods sake don't let it slip when you make it to collage.

Graduation

Reply #8
well we still havent heard anything from him and 2:30 was hours ago....  wonder if he got in trouble for the burn out :nono:

Graduation

Reply #9
MAybe this happend .

Graduation

Reply #10
The last day of high school I (along with everyone else my in car club) made two nice black stripes on the pavement in the parking lot!

Have fun, be careful.
Man do I miss HS. oh well... time to grow up alil.

Graduation

Reply #11
I'm graduating this Friday at 8pm.  I'm definately going to see if I can drive my Tbird.

Have fun!  Drive the Chevelle or Cougar down here and we'll have a graduation celebration!

Graduation

Reply #12
/me busts out his cane...

I remember... a you whipper snappers don't care anyway.

congrats. don't party too hard... :P

Graduation

Reply #13
Well, I didnt get in any trouble.  was it fun driving that thing. There are about 15 sets of black marks around town. A few are really nice, I'll have to get some pics. My friends dad and his friends were egging me on, so I left them in a cloud of smoke. Five people in there doesnt matter, that sob goes. Too bad after I took her home I didnt have any fun. I went and bought an amp today, thats how bored I was.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit