Skip to main content
Topic: Own A Piece of Cougar History (Read 1722 times) previous topic - next topic

Own A Piece of Cougar History

Reply #1
:deal: If you rilly luff me...you'll bye it fer me!
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #2
Wow, I'm as much of a hillbilly as anybody out there, but I wouldn't hit it...
Ugghhh :yuck:
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #3
And you guys call me nuts for wanting to drop in an AMC motor? There are some REALLY sick people out there. At least I can always change mine back...

Reply #4
I think it would be fun to register that thing at Carlisle. The ford show not the truck show.

Reply #5
Quote from: 5.0willgo
I think it would be fun to register that thing at Carlisle. The ford show not the truck show.

:rollin:

that's so f*@!ed up! OMGoodness!

:rollin:

Reply #6
I am really afraid to admit it, but I almost like it.  :crazy:  Don't get me wrong, I would never actually do that to a cougar.  But if I had that offered to me, I could have some real fun with it offroading.  The best part would be the wtf looks coming from everyone who saw it.  :hick:
Foxless :(

Reply #7
:dunno: I like it, sorry
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #8
I am actualy tempted to bid on it, just for fun, but you know it's been beat up on big time. Yes, I actualy like it.

Hey is that BIG FOOT..........NO!!............IT'S BIG PAW......er um Eric may have a preferred name for it (plate thing dude).

I actualy do like it though. Dumbest thing I've actualy seen set up like that is an MG midget. Looked like seat inside wheels.

Reply #9
I've seen a lot of Camaros like that. It's never impressed me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #10
One time I saw a 68 Mustang Fastback driving around town like that.  Disgusting.

Reply #11
I'll take the spoiler.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #12
Here we go again.............rednecks :giggle:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #13
I like the car, i like the photos. Really i would do with my current car if i had the money.
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Reply #14
i have it bookmarked on my ebay account.....  trying to figure how to tow it home  :)

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day