Skip to main content
Topic: Kids on Board? (Read 1428 times) previous topic - next topic

Kids on Board?

Reply #15
Quote from: Ifixyawata
That's ridiculous!  Driver's ed is OPTIONAL!  Why would they require someone to learn how to drive before they're allowed to?  Stupid Parents!

you know, i wanted to make the comment that with a custom user title like his having a reference like that, it's no wonder his parents are a little weary of it :nono:

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Kids on Board?

Reply #16
Quote from: mywifeskitty
only problem we had was the 83 only has 2 rear seatbelts, so i had to install new center seatbelts (from an 86, i think) so we could fit the 3 of them back there..... the full console gets in the way a little, but they don't seem to mind.

Yeah, we had to do that too.... my brother in law helped my husband get the third seatbelt in, man that was a job and a half!! Those bolts don't loosen easily.
As for room... the kids were a lot smaller then, so it wasn't bad... however, I'd hate to see the three of them try to fit in the back of it now! :giggle:
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Kids on Board?

Reply #17
I think that the back seat of my Tbird has been sat in a total of 15 times over the past 18 years. Mostly it's just me or me and someone else in the car so only the front seats get used. Then again I'm buttstuff about keeping the car clean.....
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Kids on Board?

Reply #18
Quote from: thunderjet302
Then again I'm buttstuff.

heheheh:rollin:

(sorry, I know it was juvenile, but I couldn't resist):D

Kids on Board?

Reply #19
When I went to Cat Jam in '04 it was going to be just my dad and I. Well my mom wanted to come along for the ride and since the hotel had a pool, she figured she'd hang out there all day. Well my grandmother got wind of this and decided to come too. I didn't mind, afterall my grandmother helped me get this car and it would be good for her to get away.

Anyway, she insisted on sitting in the back. We all told her to sit up front but she refused. You should have seen the look on people's faces at the Dairy Queen when I was helping my 78 year old grandmother out of the back seat. I got so many dirty looks it was unbelievable.  :rollin:

Kids on Board?

Reply #20
My daughter was in the car a few times before the motor buildup.  The TFS cam made the Demon a tad bit loud so she won't be in it for a while....
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!