Skip to main content
Topic: 88 Turbo coupe parts (Read 1717 times) previous topic - next topic

88 Turbo coupe parts

Reply #15
how about some of the bolts tht hold the bumper to the header panel.  and the metal support in the middle of the header panel, runs up and down.  thanks

88 Turbo coupe parts

Reply #16
The interior color is red I have pics of the pieces i still have so if you need something let me know.

88 i will check on the metal support and the bolts that mount the two if i have them i'll let you know and send them with the bumper
thanks

88 Turbo coupe parts

Reply #17
Ok, i added some new stuff to the list and updated some other things so check out.  most of the stuff is off the car and can be shipped as soon as payment is received.

88 Turbo coupe parts

Reply #18
still got the dash trim, console, and lighter assembly?

88 Turbo coupe parts

Reply #19
Should have i will check tomorrow and take pics of what i have and send to you if you have an email i can send them to.  the console and stuff is red just incase you didn't see it any where.

88 Turbo coupe parts

Reply #20
isnt that what they make paint for? ;-)

tcj429@yahoo.com    and what would the price be?

88 Turbo coupe parts

Reply #21
Sent you an email with price and payment addresses let me know if you want them..
Thanks

88 Turbo coupe parts

Reply #22
would ya happen to have a TC steering wheel too? lmao.... ill clean you out of most of your interior parts man ;-)

88 Turbo coupe parts

Reply #23
Do you have the rear abs sensors???

88 Turbo coupe parts

Reply #24
I do not have the steering wheel.  It was already sold.  Did you get the email with the pic of the other dash piece? 

Dominator i will check on the back abs sensors, i know i have the front ones but was gone over the weekend and need to check and make sure my father hasn't sold anything to any local.  let you no in a day.

88 Turbo coupe parts

Reply #25
hey 87thunderbird i just read the email sounds great just let me know when you send it and i will get it out to you.

88 Turbo coupe parts

Reply #26
alrighty, ill do it sometime this week

probably wednesday-thursday

88 Turbo coupe parts

Reply #28
Dominator, I have the abs sensors for the rear but the pig tail was cut when my brothers droped the rearend out from the car.  but if your still interested i'll let you have them for $10.00 plus shiping.

88turbo yes i do still have the cluster.  25.00 shipped to you and i also still have that metal piece you asked about and can send it if you want for a total of 35.00 for both.  i will get the pic sent out to you to night.

88 Turbo coupe parts

Reply #29
Soooooooooooo what's cut on it?????
I think mine has been frayed and that's what is causing the problem so cut ones won't work i don't think.
Let me know.