Skip to main content
Topic: More Free Wheels, turbo 2.3, and 87-93 mustang parts!!! (am i nuts?) (Read 2616 times) previous topic - next topic

More Free Wheels, turbo 2.3, and 87-93 mustang parts!!! (am i nuts?)

Reply #15
Got the dash trim in the NON-wood grain?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #16
still wanna do $50 for all you can carry? Ill see if I can put something together to carry the 90 and svo out of your way ;) :giggle:

Reply #17
I bet if you could pick the car up and carry it out of his driveway, He'd almost let you have it for 50 bucks.  Hell, I'd pay 50 bucks to see it.

Reply #18
do i have to pick it up with my hands? I have other ways.... :evilgrin:

Reply #19
Im interested in the T5, how much?  And if it has to go with the car how much as a whole?
-Matt

1996 Probe GT
1968 Fairlane 500

Reply #20
the 90 is being sold as acomplete car. that means I'M NOT PARTING THE  THING OUT!!!! SO DON"T ASK FOR JUST THE ENGINE OR T5!!!

ok, know that i got that out of the way. my girlfriend and i have seperated, so 90% of my stuff has to go. that means, i have three 8.8 rears that have to go (two don't have axels) as set of 10 holes (still free), some thunderbird parts, and lots of mustang parts. most of these parts are stock, not performance.
So you have a V8.......isn't that cute.

Reply #21
come on guys, most of this stuff is free or it's going in the dumpster in the backyard (no, not the pool).

Reply #22
I will be in Maryland (Westminster) within the next few weeks. What's your time-frame?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #23
Quote from: motormenace
come on guys, most of this stuff is free or it's going in the dumpster in the backyard (no, not the pool).

Give me some times you will be home and your address. I still want those 10-holes and I'll pick up some other stuff too.
Any free time like on the 29th or 30th? I'll come down with my dad's truck and fill the bed. pm me.

Reply #24
i'll be at home moving stuff all day saturday. if your want anything, email me or stop down.

Reply #25
well i could probably use some of the stuff you have... but your stipulation stops me..... being on the other side of the lower 48 lol... i wish i had connections

Reply #26
What ratio are the 8.8 rears and how much would you want for one?  Thanks,
J.

Reply #27
5.0willgo - i'll be at the house all day saturday the 29th, if you want to stop down.

the 8.8's are 2.73-3.08 (might have a 3.27) i'm asking $50 obo to help pay for the dumpster.

Reply #28
Have any stock 2.3 parts? I might picking up a LX hatchback 2.3 mustang shortly. Its basically a roller with going bad engine/trans. Figured it could a nice DD or car for my GF with a cheap rebuild.

Reply #29
yes! i have an NA 2.3 engine that i need to get rid of for free (everything is there just need the head put back on. if you want it, come by on saturday! if not, it's going away.