Skip to main content
Topic: updated pics as of tonight (Read 2148 times) previous topic - next topic

updated pics as of tonight

HI all thanks for looking, here are some pics of the interior project as of tonight only 6 days left to complete interior, engine, and complete detail, for autorama see the last page of mycardomain. thanks Ron

Reply #1
once again, that is an awesome t bird

Reply #2
I agree, total awsomeness! I love the powdercoated engine parts...
~1988 thunderbird~
In hibernation, waiting for spring.

Reply #3
i really think you're doing an awesome job.  it looks very clean and well done.  keep up the awesome work!  and remember, the details are what makes a good job great!
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Reply #4
tell me you are getting rid of the steering wheel wrap for autoarma, I may go this year, so if I do I'll make sure to bother you about it :P hehe

otherwise. SWEET BIRD!

Reply #5
i wanted to but cant decide on a steering wheel that i want i wish i could find a nos wheel for my car,

Reply #6
Quote from: badbird
i wish i could find a nos wheel for my car,

Did you check with the dealer? I checked last year when I was looking for the slider rings. It was kind of pricey though. I think they said it was almost $200cnd

Reply #9
it was stock then we poured a mold of the area that we wanted to reshape vac molded the front area then abs welded it together

Reply #10
Who did the center console? I need the exact same thing for my hammer shifter. I currently dont have a center console at all, so Id be very interested in knowing more information. Any chance in making a second one?? Thanks.
1988 Tbird Stock bottom end 306, Windsor Jr's, Explorer intake, 125 shot.
Best ET: 12.11 Best MPH: 113.8 1/4 mile

Reply #11
yeah there is possibility of making another but i dont have a hammer to compare for mold before vac forming.

Reply #12
Quote from: badbird
yeah there is possibility of making another but i dont have a hammer to compare for mold before vac forming.

What shifter did you use? If you let me know I can compare the dimensions to my shifter, if its that big of a deal I can just use whatever shifter you are using. Thanks.
1988 Tbird Stock bottom end 306, Windsor Jr's, Explorer intake, 125 shot.
Best ET: 12.11 Best MPH: 113.8 1/4 mile

Reply #13
Wow I Love That Console ..I Think Thats The One I Need. I HAVE THE B&M RATCHET
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #14
What's the point of having a shifter like that?  And how does it work?
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0