Skip to main content
Topic: what would you use for lers (Read 2847 times) previous topic - next topic

what would you use for lers

Reply #30
i had a cop pull me over and ask me to get back in my car and start it up... he bent down and put his face up to the exhaust tip...  Oh how i wanted to make him wet his pants with the the v8!!!  But she idles real good and it sounds reasonable...  until i take off in first and gun it til she can't take no more!
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

what would you use for lers

Reply #31
Quote from: blu84302
i had a cop pull me over and ask me to get back in my car and start it up... he bent down and put his face up to the exhaust tip...  Oh how i wanted to make him wet his pants with the the v8!!!  But she idles real good and it sounds reasonable...  until i take off in first and gun it til she can't take no more!

thats the sound i want from my car. nice and quiet when im driving nice and rediculously loud when i stomp on it.