Skip to main content
Topic: Early Bird/Cougar owners, PLEASE READ!! (Read 3285 times) previous topic - next topic

Early Bird/Cougar owners, PLEASE READ!!

Reply #30
Sent you a pm, Michael....are you still up for picking up anymore parts if these cars are still available?
'83 302/AOD Heritage (silver/red, full restoration w/ SEFI, 5-lug, 8.8, rear discs in-progress)
'95 Explorer Limited (white/gray, 4x2, 323K mile daily driver)
'97 Cobra (black/black, bolt-ons, 4.10's)
'04 Lightning (black/gray, bolt-ons, stock-pulley gas guzzler)

Reply #31
Yep, I got them to extend until Feb 17 since we got so much off of them already. Money talks, BS walks!

Reply #32
Hey Michael-
Can you check out the window switch connectors on those cars?  I still can't find one to replace mine.  Even if the "plug" is cracked, as long as all the pieces are there  (and about 6" of pigtail) I can repair it and make it work.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #33
Chuck,
You mean the plastic connectors for the winow switch wiring on a 83-84 correct? How many are you going to want? Are they the same as a 87-88? I'll be there tomorrow so I'll grab some for you.

Reply #34
I have no idea if they are the same or not.  I know the 85-86's are. 

Yeah, I don't need the switches, but the connector that plugs into them.  1 or 2 will be sufficient. 
The one in the 83 is cobbled together and it's broken, so it doesn't want to stay attached to the console plate anyway.
Let me know.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #35
87 and 88 are the same as 85 and 86 so they should all interchange.
One 88