Skip to main content
Topic: Picture war (Read 35940 times) previous topic - next topic

Picture war

Reply #286
need a hand MJ?:)  or maybe a.....

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Picture war

Reply #288
My nose was broken when this happened 2 years ago. 

X
Foxless :(

Picture war

Reply #289
Just Say No!!!!

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Picture war

Reply #290

Picture war

Reply #291
how am i supposed to follow up her? (i also saw the one about the police officer that had that many burns and went back to work, but this isn't him)... just a plain old space alien

Picture war

Reply #292
Quote from: mywifeskitty
how am i supposed to follow up her?

Pics of a 170mph motor cycle accident. I have the pic at home but they arn't what I would call nice pics. Not much left of the guy.

*Edit*
Ok here is one of the pics not for the easily discusted there is one that is worse but I won't post it.

Picture war

Reply #293
haha have that same pic of the 170mph wreck. and yes there is nothing left of him. lets say they used a shovel to se him up.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Picture war

Reply #294
Captain Kirk will kick any alien's ass! :hick:

Foxless :(

Picture war

Reply #295
but could william shatner?

Picture war

Reply #297
oh yeah????

Picture war

Reply #298

Even Carey is mortal.
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

Picture war

Reply #299
not mortal