Skip to main content
Topic: Need some talented help with a computer project (Read 744 times) previous topic - next topic

Need some talented help with a computer project

I want to make a slide show with about 20 images. I would like to be able to place this on my site or any site for that matter. I dont have a clue how to go about doing this.

Any info or help?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #1
a simpple one can be made in flash such as the one i have on my site http://www.baxo.ca/vehicles.php

Or if you have Photoshop/Imageready an animated GIF slideshow can be made.

Reply #2
Simplest slide show I can think of is with Microsoft GIF Animator.. but that may degrade the quality of most images you put into it, since GIFs are only 256 colors.

(although the following picture isn't the best example of that loss of image quality. I saved your sig pic and converted it to GIF format.. here it is: )

Reply #3
I like Baxo's idea of using Flash, but that program has a learning curve comparable to that of Mount Everest.
You want this to be displayed on the website and not downloaded, correct?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #4
Flash is the best way to go as BaXo stated, If you need info on how to do it PM me.

Reply #5
Want the easiest? Jasc but then again many dont have Jasc Animation shop, if you choose Jasc get ahold of me on aim or something.