Skip to main content
Topic: parts for sale..... (Read 653 times) previous topic - next topic

parts for sale.....

i have a hood from my old 88 cougar sitting in my basp00get and i need to get rid of it. ill take any offers right now.  also i have the entire fround end minus the grill. ill take 40 plus shipping unless you whanna drive to ny for it then ill make a deal. also i have 2 radios and 2 power mirrors from the same car. make an offer. ill take pix as soon as i can if anyone is interested thanx.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

parts for sale.....

Reply #1
How much do you want for the headlight panel and how much will shipping be to 78521.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
87 T-Bird turbo'd and supercharged and if things call for it juiced. :evilgrin:
88 Turbocoupe t3, 4.10's, Daily driver

parts for sale.....

Reply #2
i was origionally asking the other person 80 bucks shipped. is that good?

Got that fox rash again!

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

parts for sale.....

Reply #3
interested in your 2 power mirrors, would ya send me pic's  to niizhmkwa@sympatico.ca  thanks  Barry

parts for sale.....

Reply #4
they are off of a 88 cougar. the chrome is peeling plus i painted one a anodized blue. i wouldn't know how mutch to sell em for.

Got that fox rash again!