Skip to main content
Topic: Heres what you do with a Civic (Read 1074 times) previous topic - next topic

Heres what you do with a Civic

Click here to see Video

Got bored, found this.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Re: Heres what you do with a Civic

Reply #1
What a waste. I shut it off by the time they were pouring water into the oil filler.

Reply #2
It kept goin tho. I just thought it was funny to see a Civic go through that much abuse and keep going. The video is a whole 7 or so minutes long.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Reply #4
THATS THE COOLEST THING EVER! im showing everyong! WOW!

*sigh*
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #5
Old...
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!

Reply #6
I hate to see any car destroyed like that, domestic or import.

Reply #7
I'm reasonably sure that few here would be laughing if the car in that video were a Bird or Cat.. or pretty much any Fox body for that matter.

Reply #8
This actually makes Honda's look really good. All that abuse, and the thing still didn't die.

Reply #9
Honda produces good engines, this is the proof....

This remembers me when i was running the cougar with low oil (or no oil) pressure. I Got the BHG problem and still i was using the car, and when dad went to buy the new engine, i used the old to the dead....
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Reply #10
i've seen similar things when ppl were removing engines for new ones, where they just try to detroy the  of em.

Reply #11
I was suprised when I saw him put the water in the oil fill. I thought for sure it was gonna die shortly after but it kept goin. I agree with Ifixyawata, I dont care to see stuff like that done to any car if it was still in running condition.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost