Skip to main content
Topic: Parting Out 88 Cougar Xr7 White Exterior Dark Blue Interior Everythings For Sale (Read 726 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting Out 88 Cougar Xr7 White Exterior Dark Blue Interior Everythings For Sale

We have a 88 cougar xr7 we are currently parting out here in western pa....everythings for sale including full dark blue interior as well as white exterior pieces, glass, you name it i'll see if i got it.......definately will do local pick ups and if i can ship it i will.....pricing is definately cheap im not looking to get rich just make a few bux.......we have the complete motor 5.0 efi w/140k on it (we assume its original but not sure) we're lookin for 200. with everything on it like alternator/water pump/smog pump/distributor etc.....only thing im sellin seperate is p/s pump as this is a xr7 it has the 15.1 steering and im told ya swap the pump and rack at same time for it to work correctly so it will be sold with the rack/pinion........also dont forget this has the 8.8 traction lock rear with 10" drum brakes on rear.....should be 3.08 gears but i havenmt confirmed this yet...hopefully i will have it out by weekend ;)  btw trannys fried so if someone needs a core then here ya go or for rebuild.

any inquirys for parts let me know what ya need as were parting this one as well as have plans to part more after this ones out of way...tbird and cougars so lettme know what ya need.

thankx for lookin
brooks
email: thecrytzers@alltel.net

Re: Parting Out 88 Cougar Xr7 White Exterior Dark Blue Interior Everythings For Sale

Reply #1
bump

Re: Parting Out 88 Cougar Xr7 White Exterior Dark Blue Interior Everythings For Sale

Reply #2
Saw your post on Cougarnuts...let me know about the plastic door cups (trim behind the door handles) and the seatbelt sleeves. I need them in good condition, not broken. Prices including shipping to 47130...thanks.

Dave

Reply #3
already replied over there ;)

Reply #4
car have power locks?  if so I am looking for a passsenger side door latch and the lock rod that goes up to the top of the door panel.  let me know

Reply #5
yes it does have power locks and in fact it has illuminated entry so i was considering parting out all those little pieces anyhow ;) lett me make 100% sure its in good working order and i'll get back to you....if you can drop me a direct email so i can just email you....thankx

Reply #7
do you have the plastic piece that goes around the heater controls,radio,eq.not sure what its called but i cant fine one locally,,,e mail me at macwrenchin2@yahoo.com....ty

Reply #8
How much for the insturment cluster? :bowdown:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo