Skip to main content
Topic: Iso harness (Read 2879 times) previous topic - next topic

Iso harness

Reply #30
Quote from: TheFoeYouKnow;464255
I wish he had explained it that way, because that is completely clear.

It would have. I re-read the post and pieced it together.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Iso harness

Reply #31
Quote from: jcassity;464265
10-4,,

20thanvcat~
what do you want to do?
we can help graft in the wires you need to get the temp to display on the dash... i think.....

confirm you have..............
digi dash= i assume yes
Climate Control system =  i assume yes
With his credentials, he doesn't need our help, or at least he shouldn't.  Where most of us would FIX our mistake, he wants to unmake it.  Understandable, but much more difficult considering what time does to availability of parts.

Iso harness

Reply #32
credentials are not the issue. sorry if it sounded condescending, i simply want the harness if someone has it ,as i would rather not cut /splice/solder/ etc my harness.

the car started out a 5.0 sefi (20th anv)- it has been converted to 5.0 roller (mustang style) when this car was put together (16/17 years ago) i was told this mod would require me to change the harness (there is still argument as to if this is true due to injector firing etc)  so the orignal harness was discarded (many years ago)

My expertice is not/ was not mods to driveability --the mods i like are the factory parts that were never offered as a package . i:e my car 5.0 roller, t-5 trans, t/c rear axle with the t/c adjustable shocks ect . i have installed one touch module for windows ect all withe the factory harness to make the "look of a factory option --some people make sure the hose clamps all go on the same way --its all preferance.

Iso harness

Reply #33
I made one touch modules for mine from discarded F-150 Master window switch controllers.  I, too, like mixing the best factory parts in new ways (I really want to build an all OE 5.0L Ranger), but sometimes I have to just rise above the limitations of Ford's engineers and invent/mod MY WAY.