Skip to main content
Topic: Back in a fox. 1988 Turbo Coupe. The life journal. (Read 38233 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Back in a fox. 1988 Turbo Coupe. The life journal.

Reply #225
I wish it were as clean as the few photos make it look. It looks like a bomb went off in there.

The rest of the gym equipment came in which is making matters worse. Luckily, my coworker who wants my old tool boxes just bought a truck. In a week or two, I'm going to pester him to come and get the boxes. I still need to finish clearing one out.

Maybe by the end of this weekend I'll have some good progress to report.
It's Gumby's fault.

Re: Back in a fox. 1988 Turbo Coupe. The life journal.

Reply #226
There has been some progress. Most of Sunday was spent securing the rubber mats and assembling the rack. Currently, the cable trainer attachment is on preorder, so there wont be many changes until that arrives and is built/installed. I do have a plate tree on its way so I won't be trying to fight the 45's off of the floor.

What this picture doesn't show is the massive mess directly behind me. There's about 25 cans of paint from the previous owner that need to go to the dump, huge amounts of cardboard and I still need to finish transferring everything from the old toolbox to the new one.

Being an adult is great!
It's Gumby's fault.