Skip to main content
Topic: junk yard score (Read 7069 times) previous topic - next topic

junk yard score

Reply #30
Quote from: daminc;447531
I'll have to pass, I just found more parts I will need for my vert upgrade before I can buy another grille

your call,  I didn't want any $,  im not a profiteer kinda guy.

junk yard score

Reply #31
I spy with my little eye grey interior pieces....  You willing to part with the seat covers?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

junk yard score

Reply #32
I cant,, we are changing chance's interior to gray,, going black outside and gray inside,, turbines , dual exhaust, 331 ect.

junk yard score

Reply #33
Quote from: jandmmustangs;447471
Ez pull and save in new ringgold pa, greebles u pull it in myerstown, pa, klingers auto salvage in pine grove pa, and achey's auto salvage in Pottsville pa

Is there anything left in those yards?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

junk yard score

Reply #34
Quite a bit, yes
41 Dodge Luxury Liner Sedan
78 F-100 2wd flareside
84Turbo Coupe
84 Thunderbird Élan
85 Thunderbird 3.8
88 Turbo Coupe
88 Mustang GT
90 Stang LX 5.0 5spd
93 F-150 4x4 ext cab
96 Mustang GT
98 Mustang GT
99 SVT Cobra
06 Fusion SEL
14 Fusion Sport

junk yard score

Reply #35
Justin,,
whats up , phone going to voice mail,,, ****ALL THE TIME

Dave,
need to talk to you to about the transmission you sent me,, I may want to buy the stick floor shifter bracket and swap that stuff back onto the transmission,, we are going floor shift now.