Skip to main content
Topic: Stuff ive been up to...*pics* (Read 2365 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Stuff ive been up to...*pics*

Reply #15
Shawn:

Really?  Wow, that stinks.  I was sure that method would have solved the whole problem.  What if you, as others said, paint the inner portion of the light diffuser with black paint?

Joe

Reply #16
i was thinking about using some white paint, it might be opaque enough to block out the light behind the black, but not so much as to block the light from passing through the white

cant hurt, isnt like i cant just print up another
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #17
Quote from: Tbird232ci
i was thinking about using some white paint, it might be opaque enough to block out the light behind the black, but not so much as to block the light from passing through the white

cant hurt, isnt like i cant just print up another

print another and double them up put the other over the top of the current one.

Reply #18
ive tried it, the problem is they will never stack totally perfect, so there is usually a slight shadow, ive tried a few
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #19
Are you printing these on regular paper? You could try some thicker paper. It may make the light more difficult to come through the white but should really help with the black.

Or how about printing on one side of the paper, then flip the paper over and reverse the image on the computer and reprint. If it lines up, both sides of the paper will be black and the lettering will match up perfectly.

Reply #20
use photo paper
One 88

Reply #21
all the ones ive printed have been on photo paper
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #22
You could try using cardstock type paper. It's much thicker than photo paper.