Skip to main content
Topic: Attention all forum members, please read. Problem solved, but still important! (Read 43399 times) previous topic - next topic

Attention all forum members, please read. Problem solved, but still important!

Reply #45
I'll gladly chip in, too. Just let me know what method

Reply #46
Im in. Just let us know how you would like us to donate.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Reply #47
jcassity has kindly volunteered to take the donations as per his post #37 on page 4 (I would remove my email address and have people PM me for the info as that info could get trolled).  IF thunderchicken is okay with this then I would suggest a new sticky a the top of this forum with the who, what, when, and where in one post so that it is clear and concise as to what needs to happen.  I am ready to make a donation but I want to be sure that everyone is on the same page so this happens smoothly.  Last time we did this some people did not get the chance to donate so now it their chance to step up to the plate.

I still think that a donation "button" on the header of the website would be a great idea so that funds can constantly be donated and when this comes around again we should have some dollars in there and if we are short it won't be by much.

Darren

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Reply #48
Count me in to donate a few bucks. I don't have my Tbird anymore but you guys bought my parts after I parted her out and this site was invaluable over the years with knowledge to keep her on the road,
1988 Thunderbird
5.0 HO, t5, TC rear, TC brakes, etc. - Gone

Reply #49
paypal deposits up to 100$ now

Reply #50
now at 150$

Reply #51
I sent it its out there in web land somewhere.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Reply #52
now at 185$

Reply #53
now at 205$

Reply #54
folks,,
pls make your user name for this board a part of your message you include in your donation

Reply #55
Thunderbirds rule!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Reply #56
Thanks, Scott.

And, of course, everyone else.

I've gotten access to PayPal again, through my friend and former business partner's account. You can deposit money into that if you feel like donating.

I'm flattered by your offers of help, and am quite confident the funds will be raised. I hate shmoozing like this, especially sounding so desperate. You guys are awesome, and the forum will live on come hell or high water.

Anyway, my PayPal email is pimpedoutthunderchicken@gmail.com (please include your forum user name with any donations so I know who to thank)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #57
up to 255$ now

stop sending to me and send directly to thunderchicken

I will forward the funds collected from the past 24hrs up to you thunderchicken.

Reply #58
I'll be sending a donation when I get home tonight!
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #59
255$ moved to thunderchickens paypal