Skip to main content
Topic: Fireworks (Read 992 times) previous topic - next topic

Fireworks

Well I got some pics of the local fireworks. Sorry about the quality my camera sucks trying to take pics in the dark.

Re: Fireworks

Reply #1

Reply #2
---

Reply #3
///

Reply #4
I ****ing worked through mine, even though I did last year too... I guess I'm on the Manager's shiznit list again.  I hate my job.  *Sigh*

Reply #5
nice shots there

Reply #6
BOOM! hee hee

nice pics.

Reply #7
Hate to be a grinch but the motherf***kers around here were shooting them off till like 12- 1 am i gotta be up for work at 6 it. other wise yes that would have been a fun ass forth.

Reply #8
Quote from: 20th anny 5.o
Hate to be a grinch

You can't be a grinch its not Christmas, its the 4th. :)

Reply #9
Here's a couple from my friends' get togther on Sun.  I love the look of fall out in a couple of the pics.  We were covered in grit from all the stuff that fell out of the sky on  :hick: us.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #10
Quote from: 20th anny 5.o
Hate to be a grinch but the motherf***kers around here were shooting them off till like 12- 1 am i gotta be up for work at 6 it. other wise yes that would have been a fun ass forth.

They were shooting off shiznit on the 3rd until like 11:15 PM.. then I took the rifle out back and cranked off an 8mm round into the ground about 20 feet away, and strangely all the noise after that ceased. :p I'd have done it again on the 4th when they went until almost midnight with that , but some of the people in the house were already asleep.

Reply #11
Nice pics. I usually get some of the fireworks but forgot my camera this year. :disappoin