Skip to main content
Topic: only in west virginia (Read 6408 times) previous topic - next topic

only in west virginia

just a law suit away.. someone's gonna not see that pole one day.

only in west virginia

Reply #1
Is that a dead end street? There's a sidewalk so it's evidently not an irrelevant road.
Regardless, it's not right. That is truly baffling.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

only in west virginia

Reply #2
Happens a lot when they widen roads or move curbs. most times the utility company is sent a notice and as long as permits are done right, they have the right to pave the road.

several times i was sent out to move a pedistal and the entire assembly had been paved over and we had to dig up a new road. within a few months ill bet its moved.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

only in west virginia

Reply #3
Somebody should put a tiny sign on it that says "LOL" right at windshield-height. That way when somebody is texting and plows into it, they'll get the joke.
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

only in west virginia

Reply #4
ok,, im sold..............
next picture that shows up will have LOL on it,, in a triangle yellow sign.

stand by

only in west virginia

Reply #5
Quote from: CoogarXR;435089
Somebody should put a tiny sign on it that says "LOL" right at windshield-height. That way when somebody is texting and plows into it, they'll get the joke.

LOL.

I mean uh, hahaha, funny. Good one.  :giggle:
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

only in west virginia

Reply #6
Quote from: Haystack;435087
Happens a lot when they widen roads or move curbs. most times the utility company is sent a notice and as long as permits are done right, they have the right to pave the road.

several times i was sent out to move a pedistal and the entire assembly had been paved over and we had to dig up a new road. within a few months ill bet its moved.

So if the paving company beats the utility company to the scene, they get to come back again later for more tax dollars?
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

only in west virginia

Reply #7
Maybe it's for those people that need to make wide right turns. Lol

only in west virginia

Reply #8
The above discussion makes sense....but it kinda looks like to me somebody paved a 2 track years ago and never moved the power polls....

Travis

only in west virginia

Reply #10
Awesome ;)
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

only in west virginia

Reply #11
Is that doctored or is that a sign that is seriously there, chilling in the mild, southern air this fine evening?
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

only in west virginia

Reply #12
well , its really there
if you like I can break out an old polaroid instant pic, then take a pic of that,,, .....hum,, that sounds really odd

only in west virginia

Reply #13
That's amazing. Countdown until the town comes by and rips it off? LOL

only in west virginia

Reply #14
its gone!
now I have to have a dozen made.. I think by the third one they may put that pole on community watch to see who's hanging the sign.

Someone is going to hit that pole and that's some free $ just waiting to make someone rich.